Register now to get rid of these ads!

buying engine parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by marq, Jun 2, 2005.

1. marq

marq

Has anyone used PAW for engine parts sbc,can anyone reccomend this company and if not another .....................Marq

2. BigDdy31

BigDdy31

I've used PAW in the past and have had good luck with them. From what I hear, their customer service may not be what Summit Racing's is but they seem to have good prices, especially on SBC stuff.

I think as long as you already know exactly what you want you shouldn't have any problems.

3. Blaze

Blaze

Customer service is OK, I wouldn't rave about it or anything, but they get the job done...and they have a ton of shit, especialy for a SBC...I say go for it.

4. gregga

gregga

Try Northern Auto Parts. Their prices are really good. And so is quality. I just finished a 350 with their performance parts kit and other parts like a 7 qt pan and was really pleased with service and quality.
    https://secure.northernautoparts.com/Index.cfm

5. I've used PAW, they are ok. I would order from them again, but prefer Summit.

6. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I hate Summit and wish is would burn in a festering ball of pain and agony. :mad:

7. I've used Summit and I have used PAW. Think PAW has a slight advantage on SBC parts. Summit is good for everything else.

8. I think PAW is great for chevy parts. Good prices. Good service. Anything besides Chevy, they are lacking in more areas, especially tech knowledge.