Register now to get rid of these ads!

HenryJ in our name

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by henry's57bbwagon, Nov 9, 2011.

1. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

Got the appraisal done and now the HJ is in both my name and Bernice's. In Ontario when you buy a vehicle privately you need an appraisal for tax purposes, so they can make more money, 13%. Not very trusting government.

2. 94hoghead

94hoghead

Love those Henry J's!

3. flatheadgary

flatheadgary
    from boron,ca

i love me some j's!!! congrats on the title. it seems it's getting harder and harder to register old cars nowadays. i have 2 of them. 1 is a street gasser and the other will be a drag car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Matthew

Matthew
    from Burien, WA

+1!!!

5. koolkemp

koolkemp

They cant screw you with the emissions test so they found a new way to rape the taxpayer! They have a one page appraisal form that anyone with a used car license can fill out for you...or you can fill it out if they give you their license number :D

6. Congrats on getting it legal, fun little cars.

7. padorey

padorey

I Have a friend in North Eastern Tenn. that has 21 Henry Jay's. All running, all stored inside. one drop top, one pick up, and one fire truck,that was built and used in Disneyland, Ca. Looking for more.