Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Photo request...1956 Lincolns......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Centurion9, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Wild, Mild, Stock or Rotting........Will you guys please check your Photo Collections and post any '56 Lincolns you might have? Thank you all............

2. unkamort

unkamort

I'm a dreamer, but their at the top of my bucket list. The one with the launch pad on the back is a '57. My apology... I cannot credit the owners.

Attached Files:

3. Thank you unkamort....I appreciate it.....

4. Purple lincoln is clean!

5. '51 Norm

'51 Norm
    from colorado

Sorry, it's a '57 but see my avatar. My first car and high school daily driver.

6. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

i saw one on I-84 in CT yesterday. All rust but pretty solid. It was on the flatbed trailer being towed south by a Semi. Only thing making the trip apparently

7. Sleeper_6

Sleeper_6
    from Mass

Prob not goin to help at all but here it is anyway. Parents bought it new in 56.. Purple convert. White top and interior. I remember the car very well as a kid flying down the highway in the back seat. Ill am goin threw all old photos here. If I find any good ones Ill post em up. :cool:

Oh found all the paper work for the car from the dealer along with the owners manual.. BUT no more pics yet..

[​IMG]

8. The Purple ones were the best ones! The Purple '56 Capri was my Dream car for many years....Thanks for posting it!

9. Sleeper_6

Sleeper_6
    from Mass

Are there any old Lincoln sites about these cars . I have the VIN here. I know they didn't make many. :cool:

10. rld14

rld14

The most active discussions on 56s are either here or on thelincolnforum.net

Absolutely gorgeous cars. And I'm still looking for one myself.

11. AKA Kustoms

AKA Kustoms
    from Racine, WI

12. AKA Kustoms

AKA Kustoms
    from Racine, WI

13. AKA Kustoms

AKA Kustoms
    from Racine, WI

14. Any shots of Ron Menards Red '56 from Appleton, WI?.......................

15. Rikster

Rikster

16. Thank you Rik.......You are simply the source of all things we need here....I should have thought to PM you, but this way you get to share the wealth with more of us. Bless you Sir.....Centurion9

17. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

I've got a 56 & 57. Love them. Hel, I forgot how to get the pics out of my albums on here. My avatar is one of them Jack