Register now to get rid of these ads!

KC area car storage...know of any?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kraz, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Storage Mart is a no go...way too expensive, just got shot down there. Thinking about calling Cooper Weeks (as I had my car with him a few years back). I may go check out myclassicride.com near Union Station. Talked with Dale and he seems like a good guy, but at 150 a month...I am on a tight budget-although it sounds cool.

Does anyone have or know of decent storage in the KC or south KC suburbs area...that is not a gold mine?

Let me know if you know of something...ya' Know?

2. I am talking to myself but looks like cooper is the man. Price is right...first come first serve, so looks like this weekend will be last stretching of the legs before hibernation! adios

3. chevyfordman

chevyfordman

The caves are an excellent place to store a car and KC is famous for them. good luck

4. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

Look in the classifieds for someone renting a garage as it will be cheaper then those storage places,about 3 years ago I was looking for a place to stash a car while I was working on another and came up with someone renting out a 4 car garage and 40 dollars a month per stall so I grabbed one and will not give it up.

5. bluecar

bluecar

One of the guys at works stores his SS Chevelle there every year.

http://www.kcclassicauto.com/

Think it was about a hundred a month.

Best,
    BC

6. Thursday is the day the car goes into hibernation. At 70 bucks-I am going to pull the trigger. It is close by and she should sit with other classics...maybe she will mature over the winter.

Now, what is next. Do I plan out all the next fixes over the winter! Get the garage ready for spring...hmmm now that I think of it. I need to see if the snow blower will make it another year. Not as cool as the ol buick.

Thanks guys...