Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Vargo Dragway Reunion 2011...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boss Hydro, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Boss Hydro

Boss Hydro
    from Phila

The Vargo Dragway Reunion is shaping up to be a GREAT one! We'll have the Boss Hydro 1933 Willys AA/GS coupe there. My Dad ran the original one there back in the late 60's... Jimmy Tinsmith will have the Mild Bunch 33 Willys Pick up truck there too. We'll also have the Soul Survivor AA/Nitro Comp Coupe loaded with a healthy dose of NITRO... So if you need a Nitro fix or love to hear a pair of blow Chrysler Hemi's fire up....Come to the Vargo Reunion on November 5th..!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VooDoo Child 56

VooDoo Child 56
    from Jersey

So what is the mix of cars that go to Vargo? A friend of mine wants to go but is not really a HAMB kind of guy, he is more interested in musle cars and stock restored stuff. I think he is going to be dissapointed. He (we) is also going to the fall Roll Out.

3. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Man I bet it is going to be cold and maybe even might see snow.

I hope they get a real nice day.

4. Boss Hydro

Boss Hydro
    from Phila

There will be a real nice mix of cars....they try and highlight the cars that raced at Vargo.... There is always a great mix of street rods and muscle cars too..!

5. Boss Hydro

Boss Hydro
    from Phila

I'm sure it will be cold in the morning ...but they are calling for 50's during the day....

6. My son and I will both be there as always, will take plenty of pictures :) Vargo is just 20 minutes from me. Also only 25 minutes from our new private 1/8 mile dragstrip and shop, paving has been completed. Good weather is forecasted 54 and Sunny :)

Allen in PA,

7. USA Tires Sign Joe

USA Tires Sign Joe
    from Western NJ

One of the last shows of the year do not miss it!