Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage PICS: A-Bombers Old Style Weekend 2011, Sweden

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by '29, Aug 7, 2011.

1. boldventure

boldventure

2. I am with ya.......Great pics, looks like a great time.......

3. knucklepower

knucklepower
    from .

edit

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  4. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

MAN!! This show is on the bucket list!!!! We need to build a road to Sweden!!!

5. boldventure

boldventure

Thanks!!
    Where did 'ya steal the photos?

6. fonti

fonti

there IS a road to Sweden - not from NJ but from Switzerland! Fly to Europe and we go together...

7. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Man that would be AWESOME!!

8. burt21

burt21

Very cool wish I was there!!!!

9. juras

juras

sh*t........someone's said it here already - ya guys are dialed into the roddin'/kustom spirit more than anyone i've seen here at present -here, in the land where it's originated at...the 'made in usa' tin and spirit really lives, but over the pond apparently hehhehe....any one of the rides on these pics beats more than 90% of rides i see at all the supposedly 'traditional' gatherings in the u.s. of fu*kin' a!....i dunno how ya people can afford these rare parts and rides there but i gotta take my hat off to ya and take a freakin' bow....if it wasn't for my disability AND the fact that the laws over in the nordic countries really curb one's freedom [which makes the owners of these rides even more badass imho], i'd say my good byes here and permanently move to the land of norse/vikings....damn, all this eye kandy makes me friggin' jealous and simultaneously melancholic for what's been missin' from the scene here for many decades....fu*kin' ironic but - damn - keep it up and stay away from billet and catalog dial-a-part....please!!!!!...........
    mega kudos....
    };->

p.s. and here's an example of how screwed up we got here - i found myself lookin' for the 'like' link to click on hahaha....anyway, i gotta pal in norway - and myself have 'originated' right across the baltic [in poland] - and these pix make me want to revisit the old word once before i kick the ol' bucket....'s been over 30 winters since i've been there but gotta get my stude tar-ready and still kick it once over 'cross the pond hehehe....

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  10. juras

juras

dude, all the pix here are killer and, when it comes to rides/shows, i always look at the content before actual 'quality' but yours stand out for sheer artistic quality... and ya gotta have some superior glass on yer camera... years ago i considered myself 'artistic' and i used to shoot 35mm and medium format but rarely could i get such quality on my pix as yours.... nice shots emiliedk...
    };->

11. popular

popular
    from sweden

Yes!from the beginning .......a rusty english ford The engine is a chevy -60 inline six (261) from a fire-truck. Ford rearaxel and a model-A in front with volvo PV brakes,(a swedish classic).And a lot of swedish steel!

12. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

To show, did many UK guys make they journey over with their cars? If so what route did you go?

13. Kenny P

Kenny P

They were getting their cars dirty, and using them for fun?! :eek:
    I didn't see one person in a lawn chair either.
    One of the neatest shows around.
    Great Job J.B. and Company!!

14. Christian the Rat

Christian the Rat

Is it not a Ford Anglia?

15. boldventure

boldventure

Thanks for the information!:)
    Very nice job!:D
    I like the stance and the color too!:cool:

16. 53Hattie

53Hattie

Very very Cool!! Some great rides, and the hill climb looks like a real hoot! Would love to get over & attend this one some day! You guys make me even more proud of my Swede heritage!

17. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

i'll have my "ol" in the "toalett" please! ehh?