Register now to get rid of these ads!

Concept Truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40Ford!!, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Had a nice fellow do a concept of my truck and threw on an interesting flat bed. I think it needs rails of some sort and some cool corner brackets? Custom truck with flat bed.jpg

2. I think it need a truck bed and some fenders. At the very least a regular truck bed.

3. nowaxn5

nowaxn5

^^^agreed^^^

4. I'd put more motor thingies on it first...
    JML

5. ClayPigeonKiller

ClayPigeonKiller

At minimum, It most certainly needs a front clip put on it.

I generally like the flat bed thing (I'm a farm kid). If you were serious about the flatbed, I think it would look more finished if you filled in the gap behind the bed between the frame and the flatbed.

Ride height looks good, Its really low but not so low that it looks stupid. Wheels and tires look good on there.

6. I appreciate the comments. This high tech photo shop stuff is great to try stuff without actually doing it. Thanks again.

7. You are absolutey correct. I still remember the dark ages when you either had to be able to get a picture in your head or take polaroids and cut them up and paste them on a piece of contruction paper.