Register now to get rid of these ads!

Winfield / Watson gathering THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TUMBLEWEED GARAGE, Oct 14, 2011.

1. <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5; COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    October 15/16

This weekend people!!!

More parking than last year.
    Good times and good people.

Don't miss this one!!!!!

8201 Sierra hwy.
    Mojave, Ca. 93501
    (661) 824-4728

The Sam Foose auction to benefit The Progeria Research Foundation will take place again this year. A lot of cool stuff being auctioned. If you have anything with "cool factor" you can contribute, Please bring it along.

This is a great opportunity to meet the builders / painters that made this hobby what it is today. The list is huge!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

2. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I'll be there selling "Watson" T-shirts

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's on my list after the truck is up and running again. Maybe I can burn up some vacation days next year and head that way.

4. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

Getting close!!!!!!!!!!

5. American Metrics

American Metrics

Got everything running enough for the drive. Still couldn't get overdrive to work so I guess its 55mph the whole way there! I'm stoping for Breakfast at Mikes Road House around 6:30. If your headed through around then stop by to say hi.

6. Hope all is well for the weekend ....hope to attend one day!!

7. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

This will be a GREAT one ! Wish I could be there, Gene ! Thanks for all your help !

Your friend,

Jonnie

8. snaptwo

snaptwo

All packed and headed out about 5 AM ,a caravan deal , chasing Randy , AKA Vegas Lugnut in his '55 . See y'all there. Spence

9. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Went last year, should be going this year but made a promise to support a show in Roseville.

Take lots of pics fellas, there is usually alot of good cars there.

10. JxCentralCal

JxCentralCal

Got plans to make it out Sunday.

11. snaptwo

snaptwo

Just do it !! We rolled in about 10:30 ahem , Randys double nickle never missed a beat on the trek down from Vegas.Had great time,and started back about 1 pm via Apple Valley/Sun city another nice event also with some very nice cars,I'm sure the Lugnut will have something to comment about, 'nuther story-'nuther time. Thank you ,Gene for your gracious hospitality.