Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody who can do photoshop?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 60olds98, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I'm trying to pick a color for my Olds. Can someone change the color to a burnt orange? I'd like to see what it would look like with the roof the same color or white or off-white. Thanks!:D

Attached Files:

2. Racrdad

Racrdad

Post this on the photoshop thread to end all photoshop threads and somebody will probably jump right on it for you

3. Yichoke

Yichoke

Here are a couple of different shades...

Attached Files:

4. Wow! Nice job Yichoke! I'd like to see the darker one with a matching roof... ;)

-Dave

5. Thanks Yichoke! rodncustomdreams is right. The dark one is the best. Can you slap the same color on the roof to see what it looks like?

6. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Thats super COOL!!

7. Hey, 60olds98, what's wrong with that beautiful white over blue??

Never the less, how about this variation of Yichoke's? A two-ton with a subltle fog.

(A set of supreme would look nice too.)

[​IMG]

8. Well, not only is the paint job not that great, I have also done some shavin' so right now the car has several primer spots. I'm liking the 2-tone idea. I'll give that some thought.

9. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

How do you photoshop? , do you have to download a program? , is it free , I want to learn how to do that with a '59 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside truck...:D

10. I just started a new thread asking if any HAMBers could do it. Send a message to Yichoke and ask him about the program if you want to do it yourself since he's the one who did it for my car.

11. nali

nali

The Gimp is free , and makes quite the same things as Photoshop .
    Tuto are also easy to find .

http://www.gimp.org/

12. I think I like the roof the same color as the body. Although a white roof looks cool, I see it more often than not on '59-'60 GMs. I wanted to go with a less common look. Now about the interior, I'm thinking 3-tone would look good similar to stock. Beige as the main color with burnt and medium orange.

13. I'd tone the color down. De-saturate the hue. Let those wild styling lines speak.

14. The two-tone looks badass!!