Register now to get rid of these ads!

A PAIR of Deuces..... not!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarletfever, Oct 6, 2011.

1. scarletfever

scarletfever
    from texas

Not quite, but a pair of kindred rods. One refined and HP'ed up, the other a driver and a fun project car.

Attached Files:

2. So whats the story?......just showing off or is there a point to this? Nice cars though.

3. Mattilac

Mattilac

Very nice. I heart the suede black.

4. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

So you've got the Dick-Head special?

5. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

Flat black- red wheels & a 4 bar front suspension?
    That's special.

6. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats funny Steve!:D:D

7. scarletfever

scarletfever
    from texas

i had posted a build thread earlier in the year... "saving one for the road" although the 34 is not very "original" in design, we saved it from death by neglect and for this round, a clean up, all the body work and drive it.

the underpinnings, colors and engine combo will change if we live that long. a post to show progress.... just trying to enjoy our hobby.

can always count on some of the Hamb'ers out there to be sarcastic... :rolleyes:remember, nothing is "original", really!

yes the D__k H__d is ours

8. jipp

jipp

i a roadster kind of guy my self if i have the choice.. so i would switch the colors/wheels up and be just fine.

9. scarletfever

scarletfever
    from texas

10. Well, It's not as "special" as a black 32 roadster with flames,:rolleyes: but I like seeing pics of guys cars, and I like those two. Thanks.

11. scarletfever

scarletfever
    from texas

Ever run in to Ronnie Clayton? He may be in Tucson...?

12. Now Jeem that isn't kinder and gentler, he has the Richard Crainium Special. ;)

So now I really got to know which one is HPd up and which one is the driver?

13. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Name is familiar....I think....?
    Probably met him through the circles we run in.
    I'm in Phoenix.

14. scarletfever

scarletfever
    from texas

the '32 (HP'd up) was actually named that for the previous owner when built....:eek:

can't see rubbing it off now.... along with all the signatures on the firewall!!

15. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

You DIDN'T just say that?! hehe

16. I always wondered what the DH stood for. I noticed itmfor sale on So Cal's site a while back.

17. scarletfever

scarletfever
    from texas

Yeah, can't imagine the guy liking that name...guess he was comfortable with himself... the dealer who ended up marketing the '32 told me it was someone named D. Hoffman!? (his name was Paul)

I got the magazine it appeared in after the build. A HAMB'er from MO sent it to me for gratis...

We like it real well. I had always heard if you didn't have a pair of Deuces, you might as well fold... we've always ended up with a 32 & 34.