Register now to get rid of these ads!

edelbrock help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by michael morton, Oct 5, 2011.

1. michael morton

michael morton

Im helping a friend assemble a carb that he was given. There are four jets one pair is larger then the other, where do the larger two jets go, on the metering rods?
    Thanks in advance
    Michael

2. Edelbrock.com has a great carb tech section.

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Hang on to your Edelbrock carb information. Seeing as the company has been sold I can imagine tech support will deteriorate over the next few years. I can just see the new owners keeping it afloat until a fat cat (or a fat cat corporation) comes along and dumping it for big bucks. After that I imagine the 3rd owners will show little interest in how their products perform and tech support will be one of the first product features to take a hike.:mad:

Frank

4. twinturbo496

twinturbo496
    from Cypress

The larger jets go in front, with the metering rods.

5. 32ratsass

32ratsass

Not nessessarily! Depends on the carb. Need numbers from carb. .098 secondaries , and .095 primaries is quite common. Look at Edelbrock on line and they will give you all the specs.:)