Register now to get rid of these ads!

Drive In Movie; American Graffiti and Two Lane Blacktop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldguard, Oct 3, 2011.

1. <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
    <!-- <hs:element2> -->
    [FONT=Impact, sans-serif]SK END OF SUMMER
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Impact, sans-serif]COOKOUT!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact, sans-serif]free ![/FONT][FONT=Impact, sans-serif] >>>Double Feature<<< [/FONT][FONT=Impact, sans-serif] free ![/FONT][FONT=Impact, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]American Graffiti
    [/FONT]
    Two Lane Blacktop

<!-- </hs:element2> --><!-- <hs:element3> -->
    Bring your cooker and whatever "fixing's" you want

[FONT=Impact, sans-serif]October 22 2011 Gates open at 5PM
    [/FONT]
    Movie starts at dusk!

Beacon Drive-In 2404 South Division

Guthrie, Oklahoma

Call

Martin Blaney 405-359-0429 Kenny Porter III 405-282-8303

<!-- </hs:element3> --><!-- <hs:element12> --><!-- Start of StatCounter Code --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var sc_project=2892567; var sc_invisible=0; var sc_partition=29; var sc_security="f7349f88"; </SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://www.statcounter.com/counter/counter_xhtml.js"></SCRIPT>[​IMG] <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!-- End of StatCounter Code -->
    <!-- </hs:element12> --><!-- <hs:element30> -->[​IMG]
    <!-- </hs:element30> --><!-- <hs:element33> -->[​IMG]
    <!-- </hs:element33> --><!-- <hs:element34> -->[​IMG]
    <!-- </hs:element34> --><!-- <hs:element39> -->
    [FONT=Impact, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact, sans-serif]FREE! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! FREE!

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact, sans-serif]>>>> www.streetkingsokla.com <<<<
    [/FONT]​

<!-- </hs:element39> --><!-- <hs:element40> --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#999999>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#5a5a5a>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#5a5a5a colSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- </hs:element40> --><!-- <hs:element41> --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#999999>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#5a5a5a>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#5a5a5a colSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- </hs:element41> -->

<!-- <hs:realtracker> --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var user='1755047069',pp='sk2010print', to=-360,cl=1,id='',r='http://web4.realtracker.com/'; </SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/~site/Scripts_ExternalRedirect/ExternalRedirect.dll?CMD=CMDGetJavaScript&H_SITEID=RTK3&H_AltURL=%2f%7esite%2fRealTracker%2fibc90006.js&HSGOTOURL=http%3a%2f%2fweb4.realtracker.com%2fnetpoll%2fjs%2fibc90006.js"> </SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://web4.realtracker.com/netpoll/js/ibc90006.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://t8.prnx.net/js/tc.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/~site/javascript/prnx_track.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/~site/javascript/jQuery-1.4.2.min.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/~site/javascript/jquery.cookie.min.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/~site/javascript/hs_track.js"></SCRIPT>[​IMG] <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!-- </hs:realtracker> -->

2. 4406

from Oklahoma

I'll be there in th 55 and the Dart wagon

3. Looking forward to it! I can't wait to see those two movies at the drive-in! It should be a great time.

4. That sounds like a fabulous time! First time I ever saw "Two Lane..." was at the drive-in...

5. H.G. Wells

H.G. Wells

Dang Tim, I have not been to the Beacon since highschool. If I did not already have a trip planned somewhere I would come home for that one.

6. Old&Low

Old&Low

Wish I could make it; looks like a GREAT time!

7. Look forward to seeing all the fine folks from the HAMB at this event and maybe some will be inspired to tour North of town afterwards to vist the historic US77 Dragway as our heroes and inspiration on the big screen duked it out.

8. Sounds like fun! Wish I could be there for it. :(

9. The movies will definitely be inspiration to head north of town afterwards. :D

10. I still can't believe the car club "SKMC" got this deal done and 2 car movies and it is free! WTF? How can this be? Nothing is free these days....

11. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

Awesome event
    I hope I can get my Tudor back together in time.

12. TwinTownTerror

TwinTownTerror
    from Minnesota

Sounds like a great time wish I could be there.

13. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

Hope this will become a yearly thing....

14. mow too much

mow too much

I'll be there, glad these guys worked so hard to make this happen.

15. Only about a week away! I can't wait, but also need to get my car fixed in the next week and haven't started working on it yet. :eek:

Hopefully this will be a good turnout. How can you beat a FREE viewing of American Graffiti and Two Lane Blacktop at a drive in?

16. I so wish I could be there for this. Alas, I will be on vacation with the family in SE Oklahoma. Hopefully this will become a regular deal and I can make it next time.

17. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

we had the same movies at Vintage Torque Fest last year at the Route 61 Drive In in Iowa - hope you have a great time - the people that came out for it REALLY enjoyed it.

18. Acme45

Acme45

Damn, wishing I still lived in Tulsa...

19. Pooch

Pooch
    from Oklahoma

Sounds like a fun night.

20. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

Hope I get my Sedan running decent by then.

21. We'll be out there in my wife's way-OT '78 Chrysler New Yorker - sofa-comfortable seats, room to have some drive-in fun, and maybe even watch the movies! Might even throw some bodies in the trunk, just like the old days! Yeah, the movie is free, but bodies in the trunk was what we did back then to sneak 12 of our closest friends into the movie! It IS Halloween, right???

22. JBs folks live next door to the Drive In, wonder if his father, Dale, will let us "crash" in his barn if we uh, are sleepy? Or better yet in the house with a breakfast call?? :D

23. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Maybe the showing of these movies will spark some more great clones!

24. pinman 39

pinman 39

Hey that looks like fun .Its just that 1300 miles between here and there thats
    the problem .Enjoy "Street Kings".

25. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Saw Garaffiti at the drive-in when it came out...sure wish I could be there!

26. Hey Pinman, I hope you guys do the same thing up there. It's been awhile since we have been up to see you, we ar etalking about maybe in the spring being up that way, will let you know.

27. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

How many guys are driving there old cars to the movie?