Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Swindlers Poker run 2011 pics!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Oct 2, 2011.

1. A Rodder

A Rodder

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. bonesy

bonesy

The location and pictures are almost as cool as the cars. Outstanding!

3. WEBSTER

WEBSTER
    Member Emeritus
    from Tacoma, Wa

Thanls to Doug for inviting me along for a great day on the Swindlers Poker Run. Thanks to all the Swindlers members for their hospitality and effort , I had a blast! Thanks to Chris and Jamie for taking these great pics of the hot rods and customs, especially Marks, roadster, the Couver Kids 32, and Dougs 32 coupe (it hauls ass!). The food was super and the scenery was beautiful despite the overcast. I will be back next year......Terry

4. WEBSTER

WEBSTER
    Member Emeritus
    from Tacoma, Wa

Whoops, Almost forgot Logans outrageouos Model A coupe and Dave Yorks B.C. Kustom...............Terry

5. AWESOME photos chris! looks like it was fun. I absolutely love this roadster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. This was my first time to the poker run. It was the greatest time I've had since I can remember. The drive on the run was insane, being from Wyoming I had no idea that there is scenery like that. I can't say enough, really. Randy killed it on the food, the best BBQ I've ever had. The best cars and the best folks in the world, hands down. I would like to thank my great friends the Swindlers for letting me be part of their group, even though I live way the hell out here. Did it rain? I didn't even notice. What a blast. The only thing that sucked is that B.A.K(hudsoncustom) wasn't there, I missed him for sure.

7. My rat rod is totally going to break down on this run next year.......that is if Thee Inland Emperors Flathead Reliability run doesn't claim it first....;) thanks for the great pictures Chris. It's good inspiration to get my ass in gear.

8. Looks like you had a good time, I'm glad to see thee Emperors were well represented. By the way, these two photos need to in the H.A.M.B. calendar thread because they're two bitchin' pics.

9. I wondered about the Wyoming plate...did you drive that up here? The tires looked REALLY sketchy!!!

10. vein

vein

Great pictures!!!!!!!

11. I trailered it. They're not sketchy, they're Firestones. Ha ha. No, I figured they would be okay for the run. I'm in the middle of building a '34 five window, so all spare expenses have been going to that. I hope to bring it up next year.

12. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

13. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Also Swindler's we did not make it up. See you guys soon.

14. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

great event, cool pics and scenary. Nice to see them get driven

15. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Looks like a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Looks like a super time, wish I could have made it. We're now prepping for our run on Nov 5th and can't wait.

http://www.acescarclub.com/News/ACES Poker Run 2011/Poker_Run_2011.htm

I didn't realize how different a poker run is than other "car shows". I really had one of the best times last year at our first one.

Thanks for posting the pics, really enjoyed them!