Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Bo Huff Talks About His Health & His Cancer Treatments...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnie King, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

NOTE TO ALL OF BO'S FRIENDS HERE AT THE H.A.M.B...

[​IMG]
    AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, SINCE THE FALL OF 2010, our friend BO HUFF has spent many hours & days at the Huntsman Cancer Instittute (shown here) in Salt Lake City, Utah, being treated for Stage 3 Multiple Myeloma. This is a severe form of cancer that attacks the blood cells and bone marrow, and requires chemotherapy, bone marrow transplants, medication, and many other avenues of approach to help contain it.

Bo & I talked about this at length in our Interview Session at the KKOA Lead Sled Spectacular in Salina this year. It was the first time Bo & I got together since he's been feeling better, gaining weight back, and, overall starting to enjoy life again...since many months of intense pain & suffering.​

This is one Interview you really don't want to miss...as we've all followed his progress, as well as donated to his Cancer Relief Fund from here on the H.A.M.B. since last year. Simply click-on here, and listen to a heathier, rejuvenated, and, extremely-thankful-for-your-prayers, BO HUFF ! (You'll also get a first-look at some candid photos that were taken during the Interview, and one of Bo and an Industry Legend!)​

God Bless...and thanks for ALL of your thoughts & prayers for Bo.​

Jonnie ​

2. SIC98

SIC98

Thanks Jonnie for posting this interview, I got the chance to see Bo at the Spectacular and he looked great, especially for someone that has been through what he's been through, we will continue to keep him in our prayers. Thanks again!

3. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

My good friend, since Kindergarten, had the same bad ass Cancer. He battled it and had an additional 7 years due to modern medical technology. Unfortunately, he lost the Battle 2.5 years ago. This Cancer is bad stuff. It came back very suddenly and without remorse. I hope Bo has many more years on this Earth. I'm sure Ricky is doing Burnouts with Coddington, Butera, and the rest of the Hotrodders upstairs.

Best wishes to Bo.

VR&C.

4. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks-dealing with an evil illness like cancer is tough on everyone that has to deal with it. Thanks for the update and wish Bo the very best.

6. pcterm2

pcterm2

wishing only the best and praying for you Mr Huff

7. Butch M

Butch M

we will keep praying and wishing you the best

8. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Thanks for the info and all the best to Bo and family.
    Prayers are sent for him.

9. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Thanks to all for your kind Posts and good wishes for Bo.

I actually talked to him this afternoon and his is still feeling pretty good, and again said to thank all of you here at the H.A.M.B. He was heading back home to fix some supper and relax a little.

Jonnie

10. Wishing you the best Bo, get well soon! Great job Jonnie, I always enjoy your interviews.

11. Thanks Jonnie, Bo is a very old friend and I'm glad to hear he is feeling better.

Here's hoping he beats this thing!

Mick

12. Mercchev

Mercchev

Nice job, Jonnie. All of our thoughts and prayers are with Bo.

13. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

I ran into Bo at Santa Maria, I was happy to see him much better and full of enthusiasum , I wish him the best and a fast recovery.

14. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

smittyshotrods, lurker mick, Mercchev, Magoozi, and, all "Bo Friends" :

Your thoughts, and kind words are passed on to Bo, and he's feeling good enough that if any of you are in Calif. this weekend you can join him !

He's on his way to the Hellbilly Fest & Car Show in Del Mar, Calif. Bo's excited because Junior Brown and Wanda Jackson will also be there, and Wanda is supposed to be presented with her first Gold Record. She's a true Music Legend !

Bo will be a special guest there, so if you're in that area go visit and enjoy.

Thanks again to all of you !

Jonnie

15. 28 jalopy

28 jalopy
    from arizona

I met Bo at Tres Dias in Phoenix 2 years ago and he is the most stand up guy! Tell him we are all wishing him the best recovery!

16. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for the update. Nice to know he's doing better.

17. 19Fordy

19Fordy

The big "C" may huff and puff, but it will not blow Bo down. THANK YOU Sir, for all you have done over the many years to keep cutoms alive and well. You have many more roads to travel and with the prayers and best wishes from so many folks your speedometer will keep on counting the miles you have yet to travel.

18. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Prayers, blessings and best wishes sent to Bo Huff. Keep on keepin on!

19. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

28 jalopy, Rickybop, 19Fordy, 1950ChevySuburban...

Grateful to hear from all of you !

The "Big C" impacted my life in many ways also with my Dad, my Mom, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and, friends all suffering from it. Some passed away because of it...others struggled like Bo to beat it.

As many have told me, the warmth & honesty of Bo's voice as he explains his fight with it rings SO true: http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage158.html

Thanks again to everybody here on the H.A.M.B. and their sincere wishes for Bo. And, thanks for sharing your stories too.

Jonnie