Register now to get rid of these ads!

NJ HAMB meet set, MAY 22, High Noon!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CHOPMERC, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Cant wait till the 22nd. This is gonna be one sick rod show at the Lanes.
    U definitely dont want to miss this.
    Bringing the Chevy and maybe even the Falcon. Hope Petey's got his truck ready too. Hot rods, bowling, pool, Dick Dale, cheap booze, cute girls,- and Asbury Lanes even has a Sushi/food bar??!!!! See all u fellow NJ Hambers there!

2. thesupersized

thesupersized

uh i hope i can get my 50 ford driveable and stuff by then....i didnt even pick it up yet...hopefully but i doubt it...

3. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

Joe Riot u gonna meet us at CHOPMERC's house?

suprised I dont see your car cruising around town or any local shows...

should come to Rutts Hut in Clifton. its not far from Clifton Commons, its everyTuesday, we usually get there around 530ish and leave various times sumtimes 9ish

4. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

WOW....time is flyin, this is commin fast...cant wait, its gonna be great!!!

5. Thats cause he don't drive it. He thinks your supposed to look at it and imagine cruisin. Get your ass down to the lanes every Sunday at one. Rods, rockabily, and customs, that goes for the rest of you too!

6. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

I will be coming from Cape May that weekend and will meet up at Asbury, wish I could cruise on down to the show with you guys.

I didn't know Rutt's started already, will try and make it out there tonight.

7. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

I'm working on it! Trust me, I want nothing else than to drive it around but it ain't happening at the moment. Still rebuilding and time is cutting close!

8. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

wow talk about the never ending thread . i'll be down there . like always right mel lol . see all ya there

9. Yea she'll be there with a NOVA.. hahahah

54s there for a deffiniite

10. Great news!! The FUZZBOMB will be here! Talked to Bob today, they picked it up! Yahooooo!!!!

11. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Ill let u be my friend- if u let me drive it.....Hey, do u smell that?
    Why... it smells like donuts!

12. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Hey! (we're gonna chop that Nova when she's busy drinkin at the bar) so dont mock Das Nova!

13. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

pshhh on you yea i'll be there in a nova.. its the only thing i got sorry its not "old enough" for you steve ..i'm gettin there lol ... i'm gonna kick ur ass ttyl

14. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

haha hi shane .. now c-mon .. when have you EVER seen me at the bar? ... busy while i play pool ... you of all people should know that lol
    so what car are you going to be bringing now that you have a slew of them

15. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Well I'm bringing the 51 Chevy (hoping to get the lake pipes on it by the 22nd) as for the Falcon it still needs a little work and has to get rims and lowered as well so I dont know if its gonna make it. (Ill bring u pics of the Model A. The only way that things gettin to the Lanes this year is in pictures.) yeah, stop hoggin the pool table... dont u ever lose?

16. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Hey Steve, at least the Nova's old enough to get a drink at the bar.....see u punks on the 22nd. your cars better be there! (I'm in charge of parking) and, there's one spot left behind the dumpster I saved for u guys. fight it out!

17. http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47753
    theres the links for chevys

Asshole. atleast i dont put 14inch rims on 13 inch tires... hahahah???

18. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

BTTT ..

and while im at it......steve, i didnt see ya at the track today.........there were a few cool mopar vintage cars there today.

steve, you going to south river on thursday night? im trying to get some people to go as its right around the block and there aint nuttin on TV that night.

19. joerox

joerox

btt, be there or be square

20. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

3 days away...supposed to be sunny and 70*.

21. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

22. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

what the hell do you care?????, your 12

23. You boys bring brews, and I bring bruises!! Ya can't bring beer to a bar! You all just worry about bringing your rides!!!! Gonna be sick! Hope to get the Fuzzbomb late Friday night, and drive it to the Jalopy showdown and race it! See you all on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!

24. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

Billy....because your extreamly slow, i will decipher this for you...Mel is saying it is NOT byob, he will have beers at the bar.

25. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Here's directions to the NJ HAMB meet. See u there!

DIRECTIONS:
    From NYC and all points North
    - Garden State Parkway to exit number 102- toward ASBURY PARK/NEPTUNE TWP, merge onto ASBURY AVE., continue to follow ASBURY AVE/Rt 66. bear LEFT at CRYSTAL INN, quick RIGHT back onto ASBURY AVE> , (follow signs for Asbury Park.) go approx 2-3 miles and turn LEFT onto KINGSLEY ST., turn LEFT onto 4TH AVE., end at 209 4TH AVE ASBURY PARK. (Asbury Lanes Bowling Alley)

From Atlantic City and all points South
    - Garden State Parkway to exit number 100A toward ASBURY PARK, stay straight to go onto ASBURY AVE/NJ-35. continue to follow ASBURY AVE(Rt 66), bear LEFT at CRYSTAL INN, quick RIGHT back onto ASBURY AVE> , (follow signs for Asbury Park.) go approx 2-3 miles and turn LEFT onto KINGSLEY ST., turn LEFT onto 4TH AVE., end at 209 4TH AVE ASBURY PARK. (Asbury Lanes Bowling Alley)

From Philly and all points West
    - New Jersey Turnpike North to 195 E via exit number 7A toward LAKEWOOD/SHORE POINTS, I-195 E becomes NJ-138 E., merge onto NJ-18 N toward EATONTOWN, take the RT-66 E exit- exit number 10A- toward ASBURY PK., continue to follow ASBURY AVE.(Rt 66), bear LEFT at CRYSTAL INN, quick RIGHT back onto ASBURY AVE> , (follow signs for Asbury Park.) go approx 2-3 miles and turn LEFT onto KINGSLEY ST., turn LEFT onto 4TH AVE., end at 209 4TH AVE ASBURY PARK. (Asbury Lanes Bowling Alley)

Asbury Lanes phone: 732-776-6160

26. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

It was 14 inch tires on 13 inch rims. get it straight. thanx a bunch for the Chevy links too.
    PS the reason I couldnt find the oil filter is because the whole damn thing is missing! see u Sunday faggot.

27. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Looks like wer'e gonna get some good weather this sunday! DicK Dale and the Nebulas will be playing in the evening. see u there!