Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone headed to Kalamazoo?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41 C28, Sep 8, 2011.

1. 41 C28

41 C28

Headed north to Kalamazoo next Thursday for the S.R.N.N. Its a nice ride up thur Amish country and then camping out at Cold Brook park.
    Are there any other HAMBers going?

2. V8 Bob

V8 Bob
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there, along with several other SJVSR club members. :)

3. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

The Junk Brothers should arrive Thursday evening. We will be in Mo Junk's 57 Chevy truck. It is flat black and says Junk Brothers Hot Rod Electric on the doors. If you see us, stop by and intorduce yourself.

We are planning a reunion of sorts with a lot of our friends who have crewed on our Bonneville car over the years. We are looking forward to a great weekend. This will be our first time at the zoo.

John

4. millersgarage

millersgarage

I'll be there all weekend

5. rosco gordy

rosco gordy

Love Kzoo, loved Detroit have not been to Kzoo in years should never missed motor city till they moved it love em both should try and make it the keg partys at the Hiatt hotel were the best,
    miss my ole motor city boys

6. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Yep, we are taking the 31' and the wagon on early Sat. morning. My bro will head up with us in his 31' and my dad will already be there in his 31'. Sooooo, if you see three 1931' Tudor Sedans parked together stop by and introduce yourself, it's most likely us! I even hope to have by new wheels and tires by then.:D

Attached Files:

7. phat rat

phat rat

I'll be there selling in the swap meet

8. pumpman

pumpman

I'll be selling at the swap meet.

9. jipp

jipp

did not know they had anything car related i just know that place for guitars :D
    chris.

10. Hunka-Junka

Hunka-Junka

I'm planning on heading up there too. I'll have to work that Friday, so it'll probably be either Saturday or Sunday.

I've never been there before, is there a decent swap meet in addition to the carshow?

11. Harms Way

Harms Way

This will be the first year I will be missing in a very long time,... My Wife & Sister planned a surprise get away ,... the surprise was on my Brother-in-law and myself,.....
    Sorry,.. I'll be in Boyne City.:(

12. HOTRODDORK

HOTRODDORK
    from Michigan

I'll be there all weekend. My car still sits in garage so once again I'll be hitching a ride in my dads gray suede 33 tudor.

13. I'll be cruising around the hotels on Friday, rest of the weekend is already shot.

14. millersgarage

millersgarage

yes, HUGE swap meet

I drove by yesterday, the building renovations aren't done yet, so some indoor venders may be a pain to get to. It'll be different not being able to drive thru the "tunnel" between the buildings.

15. 61falcon

61falcon

i am riding up with my father in law in his 32 sedan.

16. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

I'll be there in the ELDERRODDERS 48 Chev. P/U Have not missed Kazoo since 99. I am curious about the new lay out for the main buildings and the lack of the "canopy" road between the 2 vendor buildings. Seems to me they were removing the "race track" loop around the swap meet also. Lots to see!!! Lets hope for good weather!! BILL RINALDI

17. Yeah-Good weather would be nice-I'll be there Thursday afternoon-have only missed once since '96-Love them fall shows.

18. Reds 29

Reds 29

I'm planning on getting there Friday afternoon in my 29 coupe. It's dark blue without fenders.
    Red

19. 416Ford

416Ford

Anyone vending in the swap meet section that would be willing to set my 41 Ford Fenders out for sale? I will help pay for your space for the help. Don't have enough stuff to rent a space for the weekend. I will be there Friday and Saturday.
    Dave.

20. Will be up there on Staurday.
    Matt

21. coupedevil

coupedevil

Heading out sometime today. Hope to make the kick off party Thursday night then the fairgrounds all weekend. Bringing the Bond Bread Truck. Look for us

22. rotten johnny

rotten johnny
    from Mi

23. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Oh yeah,this will be my 20th year,one of my favorite shows.
    Be there in my 37 Ford, lic# 37 HUMP.Hope for good weather & enjoy.

24. terry k

terry k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from toledo oh

I plan on shopping the meet all day fri. and selling sat.Have a ton of great items to sell. My first time selling there. Can we stay in the swapmeet area and sleep in our vehicles ? Green GMC Safary van.I think I'll be renting a trailer...

25. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

SO...................would this be a good time to stop by and look over your stash without the possibility of a shot gun or big dog being involved?:eek::D Not that anything might show up missing:rolleyes:

Frank

26. Harms Way

Harms Way

Well,.. no shotguns, But the big dogs weren't invited to go with us, And I am guessing they will be getting kinda hungry,... so,..... sure, sounds like a great time to me ! :D

27. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

We will be heading up on Saturday in the shoptruck.

28. Nah, ya can't stay in the swap area. They have a camp grounds but it's a bit expensive.

Charlie

29. no55mad

no55mad

Did you see the guy bail off the nitro bike after going 240 mph? Amazing - and he survived with no major injuries! Would like to know what caused the bail off decision - or was it accidental?

30. no55mad

no55mad

What day is better for the swap, Friday or Saturday? Do lots more more vendors set up on Sat?