Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Ventura Nationals In Motion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eryk, Sep 6, 2011.

1. flynstone

flynstone

yo skidmark great video and bbq, wow!! thanks to the lbcc it was good to see ya all, good food freinds and booze......buggy came out great and by the way i was told hard to keep up with, some one said around 70 all the way there.........so much for low and slow ha ha ha.....tony get that van running............talk soon

2. Eryk

Eryk

It was good seeing you too. I got carried away in the buggy. Speedo isnt hooked up yet.:)

The best part was when I was standing next to the Boulevard Buggy talking to Howard Gribble when some clueless dipshit tried to impress his friends by saying "Ghetto fabulous cars like this never get driven. I bet there's a trailer out in the parking lot. Blah blah blah." You should have seen the sorry look on his face when I informed him otherwise. Then he says, "Yeah but do you take it in the sand?" ....Sure genius, because it says Sand Buggy on the side of the car.:rolleyes: Go play with your ratrod.

For the most part, people really dug it. I heard the occasional "I didn't think they let in VW's". Which was followed by the same dude's wife and kids snapping photos in front of it with huge smiles on their faces. Haha. Hate it or love it...:D

3. Tinman

Tinman
    from Orange, CA

Hate hate hate!!!

4. DYNODANNY

DYNODANNY

Good video, I saw it on your blogger too.

5. CRUZN60

CRUZN60

Great Video.
    Thanks

6. Cutting room floor also has some footage of you "warming your tires" on the way to the show ;)