Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Truck beds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Texas Highlander Motorsports, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I have the "See Your Trucks" thread bookmarked and love the trucks. What I haven't seen in the thread is what you guys with lowered and slammed trucks have done with the floor of the beds.

With that said - Let's See Some Truck Beds!!!

2. I had intentions to cover the whole thing but it works and it looks cool having the air ride stuff exposed...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. i did something similar, the rear of my bed floor is hinged to have acess to my battery and misc storage unit. the front piece lifts out too, might look like shit when the bed wood is in though so i might change it. ps excuse the wood in the back for the time being, i just threw something in there to cover my storage area up. i already have the bed strips, gonna do the wood here soon

Attached Files:

4. OCIE

OCIE
    from TRINITY,TX

5. Here's mine....pretty, but too nice to use. Never again.

[​IMG]

6. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Here is mine, could be a little early year wise.

Attached Files:

7. These are all great...any more out there?

8. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

Here's mine.Nothing fancy,built locking storage compartments into the floor using the "dead" space under the bed....

The front compartment:

[​IMG]

The two rears,and the gas door:

[​IMG]

Closed up and cleaned,the lock cylinder holes are not cut yet in the pictures:

[​IMG]

Sprayed the inside of the bed with a textured gravel guard,and painted it with the rest of the truck.

[​IMG]