Register now to get rid of these ads!

had a blast thank you Ryan.

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by partsman, Aug 21, 2011.

1. partsman

partsman

2. partsman

partsman

Four months ago my 1966 Fairlane wagon was not drivable, the dragster did not have an engine, the trailer was not built. Lots of sleep deprivation and help from friends allowed me to have the time of my life. Thanks to all that helped and I am glad to have met some great people this weekend.

3. The track announcer had a hell of a time with Austin AR vs Austin TX and how to say Zay Jack. Other than laugh, great to see you and another saved dragster, almost.
    Damn, can you put a distributor in that thing? All good.

4. daschaefer

daschaefer

Alright James...... you proved that you can go 10 flat with a naturally aspirated small block... But all your other cars were daily drivers.... hopefully next year you can bolt some turn signals and a licence plate on it and cruise up with me and Reggie!

Awesome Job your entire set-up is too cool !

Also, please tell your crew THANKS for helping me out in the pits.

Jason

5. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

great show james!!! the car did great!

6. oldsman71

oldsman71

yer a good guy! great car! thanks for the LS info! later cobey

7. Mikeszcz

Mikeszcz
    from Winona, Mn

Thank you Ryan and all involved. Everyone deserves a big pat on the back. This was my first HAMB Drags and all I can say is wow, what a great time! To all the people that donated time, cooked, planned, worked in the heat, raced, THANKS! I haven't had this much fun at a racing event since Union Grove, Wi., 1977....and I've been to quite a few since then. See you next year, THANKS!!!! Mike

8. Stickbilly

Stickbilly
    from Liberty,KS

Thanks Ryan and crew had a blast and already planning for next year

9. das858

das858

Thanks Ryan for a great weekend, we put 900 trouble free miles on the truck and got to make the first quarter mile pass in it. Thanks again for letting my pos in the show.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  10. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

best weekend of the year, thanks boss.

11. Ryan, BigKen and bigger Ken, Sock folks, Yay-Hoo's, wanderers like me, 'Tide folks, Northern border crosser folks, THANK YOU! Thanks to all for who made it happen!
    A die cast car in a store in memory of a race will never happen on ours. I'm just a spectator of that memory, with a few pics too.