Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone ever been to this place?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratroddude, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

Man , I'm subscribed to this page on youtube , and this guy finds all kinds of places , this one takes them all , damn near rust free stuf.... I'm droolin over the model A at 7:31...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81duBwU0fY

2. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

131 views and nobody has been here , I thought sombody here on the HAMB would live near here....:confused::confused:

3. TerrorSwain

TerrorSwain

i have a friend that lives out in Denver. When i go visit, I guess I know where he and I will be taking a trip to....that is some killer stuff, thanks for sharing

4. flatford39

flatford39

Going to be in Colorado Springs at a convention toward the end of September. I will certainly be visiting.

5. whid

whid

that guy on the video sounds like donnie baker...."I swear to God it does"..........whid

6. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

Pretty cool stuff.

7. KomoG2

KomoG2
    from Utah

I suddenly feel like moving....

8. Rootie Kazoootie

Rootie Kazoootie
    from Colorado

Never had any dealings with them, but I've seen that they sell on Ebay,Craigslist and locally. That use to be the location of So. Cal. Speed Shop before they moved to Pueblo.
    http://pikespeakmotors.com/

9. jipp

jipp

that four door 60 chevy impala would go along just fine with my dads 60 chevy Biscayne.. i really like the 60 chevys.. here is my dads:
    383 stroker with a 4 speed.. we just have a few more items to get it Rollin come winter. ( bolt the disk breaks on it, put the 2x4 intake, and give it a bath and let my dad drive the piss out of it.. we see how long it takes him before he fools around with a/c laughs )
    chris.

Attached Files:

10. Was there in June this year. Very nice knowledgeable owner. Have bought some things in the past. Not cheap but fair in the prices I took away. He has a web site and lots of the cars are priced on the web site. Try to go see him when I visit the little grand girls.

11. RoryShock

RoryShock
    from Western TN

Wow, he really does.

Once again I live in the wrong area of the country ...

12. choptvan

choptvan

I deal with this cat weekly. I am actually about to be by to pick up 2 more cars this week. Actually one is the truck shown at 4:26. That crew cab. The owner and manager know their stuff. That's for sure. I use to live only 2 blocks from there...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  13. I feel like booking a ticket and flying over. Thats my kinda place.