Register now to get rid of these ads!

Uncle's 30 Model A Coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 66L-79, Aug 12, 2011.

1. 66L-79

66L-79

My Uncle just finished his 30 Coupe he has built 3 Model A coupe's one he traded off the second one was for someone else and this one he just finished. He is 70 years old and you will have to ask him about the color of the wheel's not my choice of color but it is his car.

Attached Files:

2. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Nice build, not sure about the red and green combo. The ralleys not look too bad with the police caps.

3. I like it, and when you're that age, you can do whatever you want in my opinion. : )

4. Any chance your uncle is color blind? I don't mean this as a joke or put down, I bought a house with a lot of unusual colors and found out later that the person was color blind.

Charlie Stephens

5. sololobo

sololobo

Outstanding coupe, his car, his choice of colors. Love it, great to see some of my age brothers in the game so strong. Congrats on a beautiful hot rod. ~sololobo~

6. RAY With

RAY With

Got my vote-Nice looking hotrod

7. TurboShadow

TurboShadow
    from Prosser wa

Thats funny. I went to high school with a guy that bought a purple/pink wrangler. I thought it was kinda odd, maybe he got a good deal on it. Found out later from his sister he is color blind and thought it was a metalic grey. She new this, because they had argued about it at one point. lol!

Back on topic... Very nice car. The wheels are kinda odd but at least they arent a cookie cutter color. Its a color combo you will never forget.

8. 66L-79

66L-79

Charlie he is not color blind I guess this is what he wanted he had said before the car was ever done that is was going to have those green wheels.

9. Kinda puts me in the mood to sing Christmas carols,,red and green,I like it!:) HRP

10. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Cool coupe. Its nice to see one that isn't chopped.

11. pokey

pokey

The car is tight. his vision is golden. At that age your lucky to have him. I wish my uncle could have built a model A. It's my dream

12. Nothing wrong with Apple Green.

13. jipp

jipp

hey i like the look of the rally wheels with them caps.. i was thinking it would not work.. yay, ill be able to get away with the wheels i have.. helps the budget.. i like the green. but id go with satin black body/zombie puke green( thats what i plan to go with).. but its all good.. he gets to enjoy this one.. drive till the green falls off gramps :)
    chris.

14. 66L-79

66L-79

I had bought this body and a new Pete & Jakes rolling chassis and it set in my shop for awhile he ask if I would sale and I said yes. The only difference in what he done and what I had planned he painted the car and I was not going to and NO green wheels for me. I told him the only part he messed up on was when he painted it, but the car does look good. He does all of the work himself panel replacement if need,paint,wiring,interior,etc. he is just a little on tight side when it comes spending money.

15. sskustoms

sskustoms

x2 on that good for him at that age getting his car on the road!! nice looking car ! enjoy it:)