Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wheel Vintiques

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Marcosmadness, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Goodlife

Goodlife

Ordered the rear wheels for the "A' hot rod and they were just right. Have another set of chrome genies on order right now for the 40. They seem to be a good company from my experience, all though I have read the negative rants about them from time to time. Some like em some don't.

Attached Files:

2. Ed Zackley

Ed Zackley
    from Hokeyhomey

If I do a google search, I can't find it; but if I put the right address (link post 30) into the address bar at the top of the browser page, it goes straight to it. I wonder why Google ignores wheelvintiques.com?

3. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

You should be touting the tires, not the wheels.

4. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Another very happy customer here. My steelies were custom made as well, they arrived ahead of schedule and exactly as expected. Fit, balance and powder coated was perfect. They are 3 years young and still look like new. Couldn't be happier.

5. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

good company, not a problem..I would also recommend them.

6. hemifalcon

hemifalcon

I don't have a single good thing to say about the company.

7. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

You state that your original wheels were balanced and shipped by Coker. Then you changed the tires and they were out of balance. Could be the new Coker radials??

8. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

I have four on my deuce. They balanced right up. Just my .02 worth.

9. Frank32

Frank32

I have always have had good luck with them, I purchased three sets.

10. I have two sets. Happy.

11. I needed a set of steelies and wanted to get an alliance member discount, but had the darndest time finding a way to get ahold of them directly. Was told to do it through Coker but that didnt work ... So I just bought em through Summit ... good price, quick delivery and free shipping.

12. eddie1

eddie1

Very happy with them & with the Coker wide whites that are mounted on them. Although both are Alliance Memebers I ordered them through my local dealer (The Old Car Centre) to save on shipping, save the hassel of crossing the boarder, & to support local business.

13. Buzznut

Buzznut

[​IMG]Here's how mine came out all painted up. The only real issue I had was excessive amounts of weld spatter all over the backside of 2 of the 4 wheels, but other than that they balanced out nice. I haven't actually had the truck on the road yet, but I don't anticipate any issues.

14. Set of Chrysler Rallyes several year ago. Still have them, still perfect.

[​IMG]

15. Hotrodmyk

Hotrodmyk
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Happy with mine!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  16. mustang6147

mustang6147
    from Kent, Ohio

I like wheel vintiques.... Never heard anything bad about them. 1 good thing, is Summit carrys them. I like -um and use-um...

17. wheel vintiques is owened by Corky Coker...COKER TIRE... very down to earth..proffessional...and car nut...if not for guys like him..S.E.M.A....WE WOULDNT HAVE OLD CARS TO DRIVE..THEYED ALL BE CRUSHED

18. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

I have used a couple of sets with no problem. I would not hesitate to buy another set.

19. Go figure, since they are in a box in a house and not on a car :D