Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Or Eddie! :D thanks gang! Don't forget now, it could be a girl! Ehh, I'll still name her Eddie! ;)
    Find out I'n April.

2. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Holy sheeit, Toddy! Ya stud muffin! Congrats to you and Shana. Noah or Sandy- perfect!

3. Congrates Todd on the new addition! Hope the rest gets cleared up soon so you can get back in your home.

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Noah for sure, sandy no... Prolly something more like Todd jr., or stinky flood water reed! Gotta keep the boys away ! ;)

Thanks Jim, hope to get home soon, but lookin like next yr now! Federal bastards!
    Btw, if anyone wants to trade a shed, or building materials for a add on to the house for a 32 ft motorhome that smells like beer farts and kids feet, pm me!:)

5. Congratulations...

Thank Ray for being the water gauge and depth finder... truly only a Good Friend would do that for you! (But again I always see a beer in his hand... could it be a bribe?):eek:

Stay safe bro!

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

He just wanted to show off his legs! ;)
    I just hope the new baby will be raised as well as I was
    [​IMG]

7. atch

atch

if that's you todd you haven't changed a bit...

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Actually mike, I have less teeth now and wear a bigger diaper! ;)

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Boy ohh boy! What a crazy yr! This is Darrel ( double d). He is one of my dearest friends and the man who named me breeder
    [​IMG]
    We get a call before 6 this morning that his middle daughter summer died at 3 this morning. She told her hubby Malone she just couldn't breath anymore and that was it! When summer was my lil girls age shehad a huge crush on me! I'd hop I'n darrels truck and she would crawl right up against me! Everytime I think of that lil 9 yr old I cry like a baby! She turned 25 2 weeks ago! Plz send the dean family ur prayers if ya would! GOD SPEED LIL DARLING SUMMER! see ya I'n heaven

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Sheesh.....Always hits me hard when someone goes.....especially someone so young. :(

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yup. And I'm going out to his house after while to see him! It's gonna be rough! Took me till 30 mins ago for I could even call! I don't, can't , and never want to know what it's like to lose a child! We lost our first son at a lil over 4 months pregnant, that was hard enough, but 25, 9, or any age? My heart would stop! God bless folks who can handle that, but I'm not sure I'm one of them, and hope I'm never tested on the matter! Darrel wears his heart on his sleeve. I pray he holds strong.... Man what a mess .

12. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder,
    I'm so sorry about the loss of your friends daughter. Please let him know that we all send prayers and good thoughts to him and his family. You also breeder.
    Gasser Girl

13. firemancooter

firemancooter

Congrats on the new addition to the family! Im going to be a father again on valentines day next year! And sorry to her of your friends daughter. You guys are in our thought and prayers.

14. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Toddy....give double d all my best. Shit! That sucks and I'm sure sorry to hear the bad news! My prayers are with him and his family!

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Me n shana went and visited double d and his fam....rough to say the least, but he is doing very well for what's happened. I just can't imagine....thanks for the prayers for the dean family....every bit helps

16. TexasDart

TexasDart

Sorry to hear about your Friends daughter. Maybe with your new addition to your family you can include her name in the name of your new born. Life is strange...happy news...sad news...geez. Talking about ups and downs. Wish you the best.

17. Little Terry

Little Terry

I don't have the words.

Best wishes to all your friends and family from over here in England.

Mark.

18. Mart

Mart

^^^

Wow! what mark said.

This threads full of twists and turns.

Sorry about the floods.
    Happy about the baby.
    Sorry about your friends daughter.

An emotional rollercoaster.

Thoughts and best wishes from me too.

Mart.

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Been a wild ride for sure, but nothing like what poor double d is going through. Count ur blessings gang..

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Darrel called my wife shana earlier to get his girl Summer a new reeds hoodie to be buried I'n. She wore hers all the time. That made me cry!

21. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder,
    That made me cry just reading this.

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ya know, I was just thinking, she hasn't called me Todd since she was lil! Always called
    If anyone would like to leave a message, feel free.
    Here is the page to her obituary. If ya feel strange leaving something because ya don't know, them you can friend of the reeds or breeders, but you don't have to know someone to leave a condolence on there anyway.
    http://www.timeformemory.com/fh_obituary.cfm?obitid=35641&fhid=381&locationid=403

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  23. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Can't imagine the pain. May God comfort her family in their sorrows.

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Btw, reeds is our restaurant incase ya didn't know. Guess I should have said that. Sorry. :eek:

25. Congratulations!:)

Heartfelt condolences.:(

I'm almost afraid to click on this thread, what an epic "living" book you have created, Todd. Beyond inspirational.

26. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

My congrats to you and Shana on the new Reed.

My thoughts and prayers to dd on the loss of his daughter, I know folks who have suffered through that and it's good he has friends like you guys, he'll need'em

Sometimes it takes a little slap up the side of the head to realize our problems aren't all that big a deal.

Love you guys, keep a stiff upper lip, evidently everything else is stiff enough.

GV

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

It's kinna funny Larry. I haven't gotten one car finished since joining the hamb, but sure posted a lot of sad stuff on here since joining
    Found my dad dead at 55 yrs old.
    Our old pal Dallas beat the big c
    My mom is fighting cancer, and winning
    Lost a great friend Donny fooler fowler to cancer a yr later.
    Lost my best friend to cancer, Phil, a yr after that.
    Lost both my grandparents on moms side ( same place we are staying at for now)
    My uncle Dale ( who is and always was like a dad to me, fell and almost died,
    And the list just gets bigger! Imma delete all my friends, stop talking to my family, and maybe no more back luck will come to anyone. I feel like a damn jinks sometimes, but the GOOD will always outweigh the bad, it just has to!
    Just hope I never lose my stellar body and looks, or I'd be I'n real.......ahh dammit, where'd they go? Brb........ :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Lov ya to george n terry! And yeah, with all the beer and old age kicking I'n, I figured I was shooting blanks by now! Thought the only stiff thing left on me was my joints and neck! :D

29. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

did the jacket find you OK?

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Indeed! I'm to umm, tall, yeah tall, to wear a lrg, but my boy Gabriel outgrew his kropdusters club jacket, and he really digs the heck out of the leather so he's goin ta roll I'n style to screwl this fall:cool: