Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question regarding Ebay item 350482664456

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Petor Tetor, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

HI, We're new here. We bought a 62 Bel Air last year and we are learning all over again. What are these wheels really? C'mon guys I know you're good I read your stuff..350482664456. The dude told me they were 61's and i am having a hard time with that .:cool:

2. This is the INTRODUCTION section...where you INTRODUCE yourself....after you INTRODUCE yourself in the INTRODUCTION section, you may well want to post this question in the main section of the board, and not the INTRODUCTION section....

Welcome...lets see some picture's of the car :D

3. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

Welcome............................. Now I am :confused: :confused:

4. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

Well let me re quote..the exact wording was "they appear to be" which I have learned means they are not

5. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

6. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

Petor Tetor (Peter T) dubbed that by a 2 year old years ago.My wife's name is Stephanie and she and I hail from central Tulsa, Oklahoma and we own a 62 Bel Air BB top and are real new to HAMB land as you have noted..Trying to remember all I forgot about these cars and it is a lot. Howdy

7. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

Not sure about the wheels dude without the knowledge to decipher the markings on them. Anyway, hello & good luck. I had a 62 myself a few years back with 64k miles, 327, and PG.

8. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

Thats how this is starting out actually, 3 speed automatic 327. It is a bubbletop and we have most of an original QB 409, It's just taking a perfectly stock car and turning it into a "clone" but being a bubble it seems like it's destiny....

9. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome from Tennessee! I luv the 62 Impalas... Get us some pics!

10. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

duh I don't know how,wwwaaah..grrrr..http..what?

11. dclickster

dclickster

If it is 62 Bel Air HT bubble top it will look like a 61 Impala except for the grille & rear panel & tail lites which will be same as a 62 pass. If this is what you mean by a 62 vs.a 61. The roof line on 62 Impala is shaped like a conv. top but is steel. You probably know this already.

12. HopFrog

HopFrog
    from no where

hmmmm, why do new members come to the INTRODUCE YOUR SELF thread and start asking questions that belong in a social group or main forum?? like who the hell ever comes here to the INTRODUCTION THREADDDDDDD??

13. Petor Tetor

Petor Tetor
    from Tulsa

Cause we're new and stupid

14. 26 roadster

26 roadster

Hey from Tennessee, old people get a pass, were grumpy but forgiving

15. [​IMG]I like these rims.

Attached Files: