Register now to get rid of these ads!

MOBTOWN GREASEBALL, Baltimore Maryland

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by joeyc59, May 9, 2005.

1. joeyc59

joeyc59

Kar Kulture Event September 24, 2005
    Orchard Landing, Joppa Road, Baltimore, Maryland
    Car Show Registration 12PM $13.00 Pre 72, Beaters, Jalopy's, Primered, Hot Rods, Customs
    All are welcome .Plenty of parking for show cars
    Food and Beverages Available
    Dinners available inside lounge all day long.
    Kar Kulture Vendor Space Available.
    Vegas type lounge . 10-12 Rockabilly Bands, Chris Presley , Ultra kings,Top Dead Center & J.P. McDermott just to name a few..will play from 5PM until 1AM for your dancing plaeasure

You must be a Registered car participant or pay a $7.00 cover charge to obtain entrance for the bands after 5PM

Contact [email protected] for more information

You can check the website at WWW.KarbKings.com for the 2004 photo album.Karb Kings domain is up & running . ck out the pix form prev shows . You can e-mail Tim or [email protected] for any info.

2. Hey JoeyC.Thanks for the info. How's it going and hows that 59 Ford runnin'? This is a cool place to hang and to give and receive advice and info. Some of these HAMBers may want to know alittle more about you so go ahead and please post an Intro here...click the link below. See ya!

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

3. joerox

joerox

i stopped by last year in the afternoon, it was a cool scene, look forward to attending this year with vehicle, contemplating a balto relocation, the car scene there is helping...

4. Hey joerox,
    It's a cool show. I brought the Elky and won a bowling pin trophy! Anyway Balto. is a good place to hang. C'mon down maybe i'll see ya around.

5. coupedevil

coupedevil

We would love to make this show but we always have a conflict with a show in Canada. :( My husband has been vending there for years and we can't miss it. Hopefully one of these years the weekends will be a different date. :cool: