Register now to get rid of these ads!

calling all chicago cruisers, im doing a new friday night cruise.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtydog53, Jul 31, 2011.

1. dirtydog53

dirtydog53
    from Chicago

Friday nights on wilson beach parking lot. starting the first friday in august. (truman overflow lot) 7:30 or so will be the start time in the lot, where we will try to get rods, kustoms, and bikes and hanging out near the beach. the lot closes at 11, however if enough cars show up it we can roll down lakeshore and overtake a restraunt lot or something. any questions or ideas get at me on here!!! i hope to see all you chicago car guys out there!

2. Sounds Mitch I'll be in touch you this week to hear more!!!

3. dirtydog53

dirtydog53
    from Chicago

cool man. spead the word.

4. dirtydog53

dirtydog53
    from Chicago

is anyone else besides john instersted??

5. michev

michev

Where is Wilson Beach at?

6. dirtydog53

dirtydog53
    from Chicago

wilson beach is the beach off wilson st. its on the northside of downtown, so if your headed north on lakeshore drive you would exit lakeshore at wilson, turn toward the beach and its the only lot on your left hand side.

7. michev

michev

I might be able to make it.

8. Hey Mitch, me and two other guys are planning to show our cars Saturday at Retro on Roscoe. I'm a little fuzzy on what they have, '51 and '54 Fords I think? We get there around noon... This is the deal over on Roscoe by Leavitt. Text me if interested.