Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yep! ! It's me - From Lakewood CA.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Joel Gruzen, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Joel Gruzen

Joel Gruzen

Finally got around to getting registered here..Hi..I'm Joel Gruzen..Been around Drag Racing since the mid '50's (1950's).with a couple of long hiatus's for military service..Got back into drag racing in the early 90's and been trying to keep up with things ever since..Primarily run Nostalgia in the NE1 class. Currently working on a Fuel roadster commemerative car "Cagle/Newhouse" which ran back in the early to mid '60's..Should have it done for it's scheduled debut at the CHRR in October..Other then that, it's always pretty quiet around here..Glad to be on board here...Joel

2. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Welcome Joel. Enjoy the site.

3. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

4. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

The House of Mouse, is in the house.

5. Welcome from north Idaho

6. killbucket

killbucket
    from 95610

Farmer, your homeland is GORGEOUS. I've just recently spent quite some time marveling at your country, and its history. Folks, if you haven't seen Haarlem, The Netherlands from the sky on Google Earth, go take a look. Whoa- we have nothing- no cities, even close to this in America. Now zoom out.

Fellow Californians: I was gonna say "Hi", but I just flaked out. Catch ya tomorrow, Bro?

7. Hello and welcome aboard!

8. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Welcome . Roger

9. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome from Tennessee