Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

I am goin to get another hood tomorrow on the cheap. My ide is to pairt spears the same color as the roof.

The car is either gonna be gold with a white roof or dark metallic burgandy with a light gold roof. While you at it I would love to see what the burgandy/ gold combo would look like.

2. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

OK JamesD, I dont care what time it is in Germany its time to get to work!

3. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

This is a tough one that I'm not sure can be done. This is my grandma and my dad's first wife next to his 62 Catalina that was sponsored by Anderson Pontiac. As you can see the pic is really blurry. I have tried to fix it but lack the necessary skill to accomplish it. I hope one of you PS wizards out there can make my ol mans dream come true! If you need a higher res photo just ask!

On a side note, they just got back from 4 lane racing at Detroit Dragway. I'll have to dig that pic up if someone can fix this one!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

You cant add detail to a photo thats not already there. However, if you could A provide a higher res picture, and B find another photograph of the faces of the people in it, we might be able to do something with it. maybe theres another to this series thats not blurry. we could transfer details over see. they dont need to be colour or facing the same way.

Most I could do was a clean up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  5. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

Juggalo is my Hero.
    that was the feel good comedy of the year!!!

6. It´s alright... some days have passed and I have returned to what passes for normal. Just have to bury the bodies and we´re good.:D

Buick. I thought I´d try and ditch those taillights, which are a bit odd IMHO and added Corvette units, with a spear in the side cove to blend them in.

[​IMG]

7. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

That looks cool as hell! Maybe add one more light on each side a la '63 Belair?

8. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Jamesd that is amazing. I am absolutely doing that. Thank you so much

9. lorodz

lorodz

i need help fellas can someone chop me in a bunch of diffrent style back windows so i can choose what i like to add to my top. mail slot,wood frame. something diffrent thanks
    [​IMG]

10. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

ok photo masters... how about some heavy gold flake... bassboat size!
    just the body. Thank guys and gals!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

^^^^This is cool! ^^^^

Now make the real thing do that all the time!

13. Here is just the body and also the body and chassis, which i think ties it together a little better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Wow, JamesD. It looks super with the frame painted, too!

15. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Painting the frame body color makes it look lower.

-Dave

16. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Dude, I didn't look at it like that. Now that you twisted my arm, it is really apparent. Great point!

17. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Hey fellas,

A quick request if anybody has the time:

[​IMG]

I brought up on 50Fraud’s Small Car Fantasy thread that I thought the Nash Metropolitan coupe could make a good stand in for some of the GT coupes of the early ‘50s.

I’m picturing radiused wheel wells, unpolished windowless Halibrands or black steelies with baby moons, and single-tone dark paint.

Would anybody be so kind to try that out for me? I’d appreciate it.

Regards,

Dave

18. GovernorKC

GovernorKC

love this thread, I have a request for my car. I would like to see it lowered about 3" in front and 4" in the back. I would also like to see some different color combos. the roof now is a silver flake with royal blue scallops. I may keep the roof as is but would be open to paint it if I really like something else. scallops on the side are also cool. So if any of you have some time I would love to see what you come up with. thanks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  19. Ahhahahahaha...!

[​IMG]

20. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

that thing looks cool!!!

21. greybeard360

greybeard360

OK... here is one I did several years ago when I first started learning Photoshop. (excuse the crudeness)We were restoring my brothers MGB (this was done from a photo of the car just before we installed the motor) and he had bought a bunch of MGB parts from a guy including 2 rolling bodies. We were trying to figure out what to do with them and I came up with the idea to build a dual cowl Phaeton with them.

He sold them... LOL

[​IMG]

22. This is my favourite thread on the hamb and you guys are doing some awesome work here ! I have a little different request for you .This is a pic of my bike , it's a 1955 moped that I customized . I would really appreciate if you guys could make some cool effects on this pic. All ideas are welcome , I need a nice background for my phone and computer :D Thank you very much !
    IMAG0771.jpg

Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
  23. pro1street

pro1street

[QUOTE=''кυѕтσмѕ αяє кσσl'';6746019]This is my favourite thread on the hamb and you guys are doing some awesome work here ! I have a little different request for you .This is a pic of my bike , it's a 1955 ''swallow'' moped that I customized . I would really appreciate if you guys could make some cool effects on this pic, maby so it looks like an old picture ? All ideas are welcome , I need a nice background pic for my phone and computer :D Thank you very much !
    View attachment 1372377 [/QUOTE]
    Here's one that's aged.

Attached Files:

• old.jpg
      old.jpg
      File size:
      424.7 KB
      Views:
  24. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Okay, I got a little carried away and chopped it too. My color experiments really sucked wind though, sorry Dave.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  25. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

[QUOTE=''кυѕтσмѕ αяє кσσl'';6746019]This is my favourite thread on the hamb and you guys are doing some awesome work here ! I have a little different request for you .This is a pic of my bike , it's a 1955 ''swallow'' moped that I customized . I would really appreciate if you guys could make some cool effects on this pic, maby so it looks like an old picture ? All ideas are welcome , I need a nice background pic for my phone and computer :D Thank you very much !

One with actual vintage toning, its subtle but is meant to look 50s.
    the other fake hdr with highlighted reds.

Attached Files:

26. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

[​IMG]

27. wow thank you guys , that's awesome !! Now I got a really cool background pic , really appreciate it !!!

28. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

1st one of yours....

...and this.
    BITCHEN.

29. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

:D
    [​IMG]