Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods HAMB members from Ga

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by M/H Speed and Design, Jul 6, 2011.

1. M/H Speed and Design

M/H Speed and Design

Some of you have been following along with our thread that has chronicled the process of producing our model a patch panels. It started as just an idea here, and has lead to where we are now, in the last phase of CNC work. Anyway, to the point of this post. Even though most of our posts have been product related, we are in fact a Hotrod and custom shop primarily in Cartersville, Ga. I've met a few really cool guys from the HAMB around here, but I know there has to be more. I would love to see some local people stop by the shop sometime and say hey. We just moved into a new shop, so it's been pretty crazy, but were pretty much settled and working on a few different projects. Our main focus is sheet metal shaping and repair, and chassis fabrication and occasionally we end up doing some assembly and repair work. For all you Georgia folks, really want to do some kind of monthly garage party type thing at the shop, nothing lame, just hotrods and some burgers/beer and shop talk. Going to most local car shows and talking with guys about how much they paid for their numbers matching exhaust manifolds is not what I call a good time. So if any of you have suggestions on anything, let's do it! Check out our website for info on the shop and theres a few photos of what we do and cool stuff we come across.
    www.madhatterspeed.com

Thanks for everyones support and kindness. Oh, and remember, were an Alliance vendor, so if we can help you out on your project in some way, you get the buddy deal on parts and labor.

-Will

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kinky6

Kinky6

Hey, I'm about three hours away, but its good to hear of another hot rod shop opening.

Best of luck with it, Kinky6 :cool:

3. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Sounds good to me, and good luck, in your endeavors!

4. M/H Speed and Design

M/H Speed and Design

Thank you guys, stepping up to a new bigger shop was a big step, but it was just time. I'd love to hear some ideas on a garage party, like day of the week, around the same time as another event maybe. I know I'm not the only one around here that thinks the local car shows are boring. I don't want announcers and prizes, hell, I don't even want a "car show". I just think it'd be cool if a few guys rolled up in their cars and hung out with like minded car guys.

5. hog mtn dave

hog mtn dave

Nice looking shop.

6. 90ssp

90ssp
    BANNED
    from dallas, ga

maybe we can ride up there on one of our monthly club cookout days

7. no bux rod

no bux rod

Nice shop with plenty of room for new projects. I'll drop by the next time I pass through Cartersville.

//N B R

8. Joatha

Joatha

I pass close to Cartersville (Emerson to be exact) regularly on my way from Marietta to Cedartown (my dad's widow lives out there in Cedartown). Where is your shop? I didn't see an address anywhere on the website (but maybe I missed it). I would love to stop by as I'm headed out there or back.

Plus, I have a 30 Model A Sport Coupe I'll be working on at some point in the future (not there yet, though).

9. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

I agree- I am in Acworth just down the road- my A is down for some repairs right now but I'd love to come by the shop and check it out!

10. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Just mapquested, and it's an hour and a half away from me in Jefferson... Have a shop-warming party/open house some Saturday (just not the first on of the month!)

Nice looking shop, and nice looking projects.

-Brad

11. Hmm, I need to spend a few days in Cartersville week after next. I guess I know what to do after work.
    BTW, drop in on the Georgia Hambers social group.

12. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

Where is the new shop? how it going with the plymouth have you done anymore to it? I need to come buy and see you. I need one of your hurst style motor mounts. Have a good one.

13. Great looking shop! Sounds like you've got it held down up there near Allatoona. :cool:

Scot

14. M/H Speed and Design

M/H Speed and Design

The shop is adress is :

30 river court bldg. G
    Cartersville, ga 30120

I think a shop warming party is a sure thing, hopefully sooner than later. I hope all you guys can at stop by soon. Tim, bring it on man, just stop by whenever. Plymouth is slow right now, but it runs great, just need a fuel tank.

Thanks for the good wishes guys, hope to meet/ see some of you again soon!

-will

Here's what were doing as we speak @ 11:45 pm, sleep when your dead.

[​IMG]

M/H Industries Inc.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

15. Wagonmaster2

Wagonmaster2

Looks good! I'd like to see the shop, but not much time these days....Good luck with it!

16. i think i live down the road behind taylor truckingon 113. i have a shop at my house, mark-678-713-6220, look forward to meeting you. i told the wife the same thing and posted a thread on 7-3 to do the same thing. let me know, and i will help

17. farmer12

farmer12

That's one great looking shop!

18. M/H Speed and Design

M/H Speed and Design

That's awesome, Taylor trucking is only 2 miles or so from us. We're right on the river on 113 on the right coming from your place. Stop in sometime!

M/H Industries Inc.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ