Register now to get rid of these ads!

55 Chevy - 1st time I've ever seen one like it!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Smokin' Joe, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Dirty2

Dirty2

Its on ebay its got to be true !

2. I read the seller's description when this was first posted. Though with all the screaming and misspellings and the CAPS LOCK on it made my brain hurt so I don't want to read it again. But did he ever claim in there that any of this stuff was "factory" installed? Not that his description would ever lead you to believe otherwise. :rolleyes:

That would be all the warning that I'd ever need. :eek:

3. ScottV

ScottV

I find the heavy emphasis on the rarity interesting.

4. squirrel

squirrel

That's probably something like the British "taxable horsepower", which was calculated based on bore and number of cylinders. Way underrated...

5. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

ANOTHER THING THAT MAKES IT MORE RARE AND VALUABLE IS IT only HAS 295 ORIGINAL MILES ON IT!

6. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Ahahahhaha. No!!!;)

7. I guess the Germans also got '56 dash knobs a year earlier than the states... that map pocket is the ugliest thing I've seen in a while.

8. swissmike

swissmike

Steering column is most likely stock. As Baumi pointed out GM vehicles were final assembled in various European countries with small changes to conform with local regs.
    Do you guys think MGs Mercedes and Volkswagens of the 70s were designed as ugly as when they hit the US roads? (think bumpers and headlights for starters...)

9. Martys 55

Martys 55

i would like to have the speedo for my gasser