Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey ya'll from BamaMav!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BamaMav, Jun 19, 2011.

1. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

A big hey to ya'll from Alabama! I'm not very good at into's, so here goes: I'm a car nut, I love anything from restored stockers to full blown rods, just not rice rockets! I've helped build a few hot rods through the years for other folks, mostly 60's and 70's stuff. Finally got able to afford something of my own after the kids got out, I built a 1974 Ford Maverick Grabber clone like I would have built back in high school if I would have had the money.
    I've owned several old cars that I planned on fixing up, a 35 Ford pickup, a 38 Chrysler Royal coupe, a 48 Ford coupe, but for one reason or other, ended up selling before they got very far along. I just recently got a 36 Dodge pickup, its a keeper. Somebody started a rat rod outta it, it's chopped 3 inches and channeled about 4. It will be a rod yet! I plan on Ford power, 302 with a C4, a 8" Maverick rear. I don't care if it takes me 10 years to build it, I've always wanted a rod truck and I plan on finishing this one!:D:D

2. Welcome from Michigan.

3. Judd

Judd

Welcome from Gautier, MS.

4. 296ardun

296ardun

Welcome from Montgomery...

5. Welcome aboard the H.A.M.B.!

6. Scarynickname

Scarynickname
    from Toney, Al

Welcome from Toney, Al.

7. moefuzz

moefuzz

Hiya, and welcome aboard from your northern neighbors.

8. Welcome from Rockmart GA, a little ways over the GA line on US 278. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks.

9. McLovin

McLovin

Smokin pikckup!!!!

10. 343w

343w

Welcome Bamamav, I'm here in Vincent, Al. Glad to see you are out to save that truck, the R.R. thing is not received well here at all, so bring it back to a thing of bueaty asap..