Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from GA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by raven007, Jun 27, 2011.

1. raven007

raven007
    from Georgia

Hello all from GA!

2. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

Good to see another Ga boy here

3. What part of GA? What kind of car(s) do you have? I'm at Rockmart. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks your way.

4. raven007

raven007
    from Georgia

Down around Milledgeville. As far as vintage tin I got a 49/50 chevy (never checked to see exactly which) fleetline I'm planning on putting on a Cutlass frame unless I find a decent original frame (has a section about three feet long rotted out of the left rail over the rear axle). But honestly the car isnt good enough to waste a good original frame on, I bought it specifically to build a custom sled from because it was rusty.

i also have a 70 c10 stepside thats gonna be my quick and dirty project for the local show this year. Have some other old muscle car tin and ratty corvettes that have followed me home.

5. raven007

raven007
    from Georgia

I would also like to add I grew up around alot of vintage tin. I was very blessed to have things to tinker with as a kid.

6. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Howdy, from Hampton!!!

7. kustomriv

kustomriv

Welcome from Savannah

8. 343w

343w

Welcome from the West, keep that chevy on an original frame if you can, makes it much easier in the long run. It souldn't be that hard to find another one for parts in this part of the country. Good Luck.