Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rookie rod builder

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by santacruz, Jun 25, 2011.

1. santacruz

santacruz
    from Indiana

Hello guys and gals,I'll give nickname.Hello my name is slimjim,I'm from southren Indiana.I am building a 1940 ford truck for my three year old boy.Also building in honor of my late father,who I lost bout three years ago.He was born in 1940 and was a ford guy,this is why I picked a 1940 ford truck.The truck I got was orginally going to be a rat rod by the guy I bought it from.My plan is to bring it back up,not total restore but to look like a truck that has been used.It's gonna be a lot of work,becuase its pretty rough shape now.But I have 13 years to finish it lol.

2. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

3. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Welcome and good luck on your truck

4. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

Cool deal, my mom was born in 40 and I had the same thoughts with a 40 Merc as she passed a few years back also. Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing pics of your truck in the future!!!

5. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

Hope you find just what you need here.

This place is full of people who will love to tell you where to go and how to get there the fastest.

Enjoy your trip.

6. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI. Keep us posted on your project.