Register now to get rid of these ads!

billshotrodstuff

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by billshotrodstuff, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hello to all from Soouthern Illinois. I am Bill L. I have spent (Good God I actually just added them up) 49 years in the automotive industry, in one form or another. I have wrenched on everything from forklifts to "Cup Cars", and spent the past 32 years as a manufacturer's rep selling shope equipment. It has been my honor to be exposed to some of the best in our industry, and to share some of that "exposure" with others. Although I have always loved, and been around hotrods, I recently purchased my first one. It is a 32 fiberglass Ford roadster with a 454, affectionately named "dr kavorkian", for it's ability to assits you in killing yourself, if you so desire. My wife and I both love it. I look forward to joining in when possible.

Bill

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  2. Welcome Bill..From another retired Mfg rep...however was in the speed equip field not shop equip.I had enough of it after 26 years
    Hahahaha....

3. dw401

dw401
    from Tx.

"dr kavorkian", that's too funny... and welcome from Texas... it sounds like it would be fun... Post a pic I wanna see.

4. Welcome from Georgia.

5. pumpman

pumpman

Love the name, welcome from Union Pier, MI.