Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hot Rod Power Tour Was Huge in Muskegon MI

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrod_grmi, Jun 10, 2011.

1. hotrod_grmi

hotrod_grmi

Wow! The HOT ROD staff was stunned by the reception we got from the city of Muskegon, Michigan, on Thursday of Power Tour 2011. The cruise night was held in and around the historic downtown district and cars saturated the entire area, filling all the streets and three large parking lots. The editorial staff collected many car features for the magazine, photographing them deep into the night. Sadly, we missed shooting a daily gallery because of those bigger photo shoots.

Many participants are saying that downtown Muskegon delivered the best Power Tour stop ever. The event keeps picking up steam, and if the weather clears up, we expect the final stop in Detroit to be totally off the hook. Come back to find out.

[​IMG]
    Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/power-tour-huge-muskegon-mi-4851.html#ixzz1OvNZzdeq

Attached Files:

2. farmboat

farmboat
    from Lucas, KY

Yea my truck got stole in Muskegon!! By my sister who moved it across the parking lot, she and my daughters thought that was hilarios, it was pretty funny trying to remember were my truck was parked.