Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barn find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ballnchain, Jun 11, 2011.

1. ballnchain

ballnchain

yeah bumper are 29 the title says 31

2. badshifter

badshifter

Too bad a smart FNG like you can't do an intro either.

3. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

I'll say it.. I've never read the rules but spent four months reading before joining with no intro but my first thread was about 39 flathead tranys and rebuilding them.. Everybody lives by something mite as well do it right.

4. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

ya buy 'em books and buy 'em books...but they eat the pages...I tried...I honestly tried to be a nice guy...save me some big chunks guys after you're done ripping dumbass here to shreds.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. badshifter

badshifter

Friggin hopeless. He's got tats, attitude and a new toy. I wouldn't be Ryan and deal with morons like this for a million bucks.

Hey, you FNG's that don't "play by the rules", what the fuck did you join the HAMB for? Smart guys like you don't need organization and structure.

6. VonKool13

VonKool13

Don't worry you will learn how to build a REAL hot rod in time. Just keep your trap shut and eyes wide open. Ask as many questions as you can from people that have done cars that you like. Most people here won't admit to it but rat rods are what got most of them into traditional hot rods. You most likely will get there some day too. Good Luck and keep at it.

7. Take your time with it. Don't just throw something together. It will be worth it in the end. I've been building my shoebox for a little over 2 years. Which is not that long for some projects. But I know when I am finished with it will be worth it and I will have something I can be proud of.

8. built2grind

built2grind

Being you're from Arroyo Grande, you must have went to Santa Maria and got inspired. If you need help, I'm just up the road 2 hours And I'm willing to make the trip to buy this out from underneath you, to keep you from "F-ing" it up. Good luck on here with your comments.

9. badshifter

badshifter

Most people here ^^ have no idea what they are talking about.

10. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

Friends now eh? Well alright.. Here's a pic of my '30
    [​IMG]

11. RichG

RichG

12. yblock292

yblock292

SHIT...........here we go again, why don't these FNG's read up on stuff before they post?

13. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

^^^^ needs fenders

14. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

Just sold the fenders and runners to members of SCMAFC. They'll do something right with them.

15. apperently you dont want to listen to whats being said to you!!!! You just want to take shit personal!! now shut up and listen..... there are about 2500 guys on this board that would love to have that car to build it... about 100 or so that are true gods when it comes to building A's. sence your now on the best board to learn how to build your car. do some research check out the bass coupe build. if that shit doesn't give you a boner and you still want to build yourself a rat rod, then PM me and ill come buy the car from you before you fucking ruin it!!!

16. its a classic

its a classic
    from montana

you know this is why i joined this forum. everyone respects each other, gives constructive criticism, opinions, and dosent put up with bull shit from unrespectful ignorant losers that think they know it all. i love the H.A.M.B.!

17. tiquer

tiquer

Most of these guys have a valid point, some are a little blunt maybe even a little rude where some patience might even help someone who is not knowledgeable about the difference between a RAT ROD and a true trad. HOT ROD. If you are set on a RAT ROD try the Flat black board. Just google it to find it. PS they will require a intro as well and do not like lurkers you must participate or risk being eliminated from the forum. Good luck on your project. we each have the right to build our cars as we like, that happens in a free Country such as the USA and Canada.

18. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Man, I just went to take a nice, well deserved dump and came back to this. Oh well, just another fun filled Saturday night.

19. It's not even a full moon tonight

20. RichG

RichG

21. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

Your gonna follow the rules here sunny. Else chances are you wont be here.:cool:

22. voodoo1

voodoo1

23. Reading this, i was impressed by the restraint shown, and the great advise given. I thought the OP was lucky not to be ripped to shreds, but then he disrespected Larry and others.
    Good luck with your car building career, its off to an awesome start.

24. fbama73

fbama73

Quite possibly a correllation between all the popcorn and the need for the nice, well deserved dumps.

And between this and the Chevelle thread, I'm not so sure about the full moon.

25. 510madmav

510madmav

26. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

It's all about Respect, you go to someone's house you respect their rules, same at shows, runs, ..... come on here you respect those who make the rules and those who are here to help.

Scotty.

27. RichG

RichG

Live Free or Snore Hard.

28. WTF is a 'Rat Rod'

29. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

"Man, I just went to take a nice, well deserved dump " Wow, what a powerful statement. I remember back in 07' saying that exact thing to my wife. She did not see it that way however, said I did not deserve that dump, not worthy of it. memories..........

30. greazy john

greazy john