Register now to get rid of these ads!

stp decals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by retro rodder, Jun 7, 2011.

1. retro rodder

retro rodder
    from cape cod

Ive been looking every where to find two old style large stp decals that can fit on the sides of the oil pan so f any ones got any they are not to attached too let me know thanks

2. LowFat48

LowFat48

lots of them on ebay

3. retro rodder

retro rodder
    from cape cod

thanks ,I know but not the size I need

4. LowFat48

LowFat48

try Muttley here on the Hamb, he may be able to help you

5. pastlane

pastlane

what size? I have a lot of STP stickers here. Even have a stack of the STP flowers

6. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

egad....STP stickers....those things were SO prolific for a few years...skateboards, car windows, school books, bike helmets, no matter where you looked..there they were.

7. STP ran by car guys for years, lots of product development, car race sponsorship, good products then they were bought by Clorox. not car guys, they stopped the major sponsorship, less product development and testing but have just been bought by a bunch of car guys again so we should see good things from them again.

8. Rebracer

Rebracer

What size are you looking for, I have many different sized ones from giant to very small, even the flower ones.

9. Muttley

Muttley

Thanks for the free plug but I dont do stickers, water-slide decals only and no STP decals at this time.

10. I can make them
    Pm if you'd like [email protected]
    Need size and qty desired

Poverty leaves an impression

11. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

FUNNY!!! They used to give them out by the thousands at our annual county fair! Man, I had them on practically everything I owned as a kid; mini-bike, go-kart, bike, skateboards, toybox, bedroom window. They were not allowed on the vehicles like my dad's 66 Charger or 63 C10. I haven't thought about them in a while. Thanks

12. BigNick1959

BigNick1959

I got mine on E-Bay, lots of different sized vintage ones and even unopened packs. Early 60's were red with white border, late 60's 70's said "the racers edge" under STP with white border (I think thats how it went?).

I think I'm going to go stick one on my 3 ring note book right now!!!