Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thank You to all Sins Of Steel Attendees!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 5, 2011.

1. I wanted to say Thank You to everyone that showed up in their Rides or walked through the gate. You guy's are what make the show and with out your support we wouldnt be able to do it. Local Clubs, Road Devils, Nightmares, Pecker Heads, and of course Poor Boys all work had through out the day to make sure things are going smoothly and everyone gets in and settled and yesterday it was challeging in the sun and heat to do that. Please some back next year and in the meantime remember to support your local Hot Rod and Kustom Scene. Got the Panty Raid in July and the Relix Riot in August !!!!. Thanks again and Thanks for spending your hard earned dough to come out and see some fine pieces of American Iron. See ya in 351 days !!!!!!

2. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

More fun than should be allowed by law....

3. GREAT show, GREAT vibe, GREAT cars, and most of all GREAT people.

Did I mention I liked the show?

4. jdubbya

jdubbya

Great show, wish I could have stayed longer.

5. I also forgot to thank the Vendors that come out and help support the show. I know I helped John get back to Iowa..... The Stripers laying lines all day in the heat ( I can't imagine... fun fun ) Hey Pete see if you can get Big Johns to help out next year ............mmmmm Steak and cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!! See some of ya at the Panty Raid and the Relix Riot @ Gilmore

My only problem is the withdrawl I go through when it's over. It's great being around a bunch of good people that all are passionite about thier old rides and love to have a good time. Man I laughed alot that day, talked to alot of people, met some new ones, It always goes by way too quick for me

6. jdubbya

jdubbya

I left before the awards, who were the weiners???

7. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Joe, you were the biggest weiner there!
    Let's not forget Halo Burger.....Mmmmmmm food vendors with real food!

8. shagg'n

shagg'n

Us Canadian folks had a great time,hot as hell,but a good time.Great job once again gents!Those chilli dogs were the best!See ya next year eh!:D

9. 32coupedeville

32coupedeville
    from cincy

i want to thank the poor boys, pecker heads, road devils, nightmares for putting on an awsome show. we had a great time at the show and also seeing the sights in and around detroit. this was a great show and i have been telling everyone here in cincinnati what a must see show this is. thanks for all the hard work to the clubs that put this show on. i think i did here Night Ranger playing though. ha-ha. who coined those words??????? my bet would be homer!

10. coupster

coupster
    from Oscoda Mi

Thank you guys for putting it on! See ya all next year.

11. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

12. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

I was a vendor there. Thanks to everyone that came by my booth and said hello and to those that supported me by buying art! I appreciate it. I had a blast, glad I bought a minibike for the circle track excitement! It was a great weekend. All the car clubs are great that were involved. I will be back!

13. No, no, no...Thank YOU for putting on one of my favorite events of the whole year!! Beyond the great camaraderie of catching up with friends, I love the location, the roads going to and from Davisburg are curvy fun, the people, the clubs, the cars, the vendors, the bands, the girlies, heck even the horses are cool! See you next year!!:D

Here's a thread started by fordcpe that I dropped a few choice pix into-Enjoy! -Mark

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595944&showall=1

14. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

YES THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT and making Sin Of Steel the best show in Michigan. Look forward to seeing you all next year.

Dont forget to bring your mini bike next year

15. fordcpe

fordcpe

Thank you for having us as you guys do a great job had a ball.Great show and met a few new friends. Darrell

16. MO MO MOTORING!!!!! Drew your car ruled. I think everyone wanted that intake. I want to be an investor if you decide to make those motor mounts sheeesh we are going to hae to make a trophy for best motor mounts next year too!!!! Come back next year and bring some Cincy people with ya. Thanks for making the 4 plus hour ride up!!!!!

17. Loved your Artwork. I am glad you enjoyed your time in Detroit. I hope you made some cash for your time.

18. Great looking show! A couple of us Tennessee poor boys are talking Sins of Steel for 2012.

19. The Detroit Guy's would welcome ya with open arms, Get Yo Buts up here next year!!!!!!!!!! George from Alabama was hanging out all day long. 2012 plan on it!!!!!!!