Register now to get rid of these ads!

Interior idea for my '56 Buick Wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nailhead_brent, Jun 5, 2011.

1. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

So I'm in the middle of doing the interior on my wagon, and I'm stuck with an idea for the rear section of the car (the station wagon section behind the rear seat), I use the back of the car alot and always have Ice Chests and Chairs and bike parts back there and don't really want to use carpet. I need some ideas of something I could use and look nice but still be functional. I've seen a few done like a pickup bed with wood, but I just wanted to see what you other wagon guys have used as flooring back there.

Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hot Rod Elvis

Hot Rod Elvis

I can't help you in that department...but that Buick is Awesome!!!

3. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

Thanks! It has taken a while to get it where it is, but it is slowly coming together!

4. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

maybe find a pickup bed mat and cut it to fit ? durable for hauling parts and able to take it out and hose it off

5. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

go to a commercial flooring store and get some heavy duty vinyl, comes in many colors, textures etc. i've got some for my 50 olds wagon, if i ever get that close to installing it.

6. badshifter

badshifter