Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Beatersville 2011 - ROLL CALL !!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the-rodster, May 5, 2011.

1. rickairmedic

rickairmedic

I'll be there tomorrow unfortunately the HAMB freindly truck wont . Soooooooo I will be driving this . Yes unfreindly but it runs :D.Will be wearing a Shirt that matches.

Rick

Attached Files:

• 064.jpg
      064.jpg
      File size:
      397.1 KB
      Views:
  2. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

3. Tim Jones

Tim Jones

Bummer just seen this. I didn't drive the 49 anyway. Next time for sure.

4. Aluminum Buick V8

Aluminum Buick V8

Hey, just wanted to say that Beatersville was an awesome show this year! It was cool to get to meet some folks off of here and get to put names to faces. Also my Wife wanted me to thank everyone who voted for her. She is the new Mrs. Beatersville 2011!!

Also if anyone knows the guy that had the black triumph with all the copper oil lines and brass fittings on the back row I would love to get in touch with him for some more pics of his bike. If imitation is the sincerist form of flattery I plan to flatter the hell out of him on my next bike.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  5. Degenerate

Degenerate
    from Indiana

I'm new to the car hobby and really enjoyed Beatersville. I didn't realize I could have brought one of my old bikes that would fit in as my '41 truck is in pieces. It was nice to walk around and look at cars and be able to step out of the sun and cool down a little now and then, at the NSRA nationals at the fairgrounds if you want to take pics and check out cars and ideas you end up torched. Can't beat a show that's only 25 miles from home. Looking forward to coming back.

6. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

We also had a great time it was my first time attending this show and we were not disappointed. Also went to the PoorBoys BBQ for a bit thanks for the hospitality a great group of guys and gals. Mike

7. rickairmedic

rickairmedic

I had a great time as well . I talked to quite a few guys there although only met one Hamber . I did see not stock photo's van . I will also agree the Bikes have me hankerin to build a Bobber now as if I dont already have enough to do :D.

Rick

8. Thanks to all who made out to the BBQ and Beatersville..........already planning next years BBQ........see ya'all then........

9. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

1st timer to Beatersville. I can easily say it's the best of the best show I've ever attended. Already lookin forward to next year.

10. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

BEATersville...you cant BEAT it! This thing is growing at a tremendous rate each year and if anyone even has a remote chance in going next year you need to mark your calendar.

11. Mullins

Mullins

Great show, I've been bragging about it all day. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the great show.

Attached Files:

• 107.jpg
      107.jpg
      File size:
      262.6 KB
      Views:
    • 110.jpg
      110.jpg
      File size:
      255.3 KB
      Views:
    • 113.jpg
      113.jpg
      File size:
      284.2 KB
      Views:
    • 116.jpg
      116.jpg
      File size:
      252.4 KB
      Views:
    • 114.jpg
      114.jpg
      File size:
      291.2 KB
      Views:
    • 115.jpg
      115.jpg
      File size:
      300.3 KB
      Views:
    • 112.jpg
      112.jpg
      File size:
      261.7 KB
      Views:
  12. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

Kimmie and I had a great time at the show..... also noticed we saw a lot more of this than we've seen in the past!!!

[​IMG]

13. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

14. lawman

lawman

Congrats to you both !!!!!!