Register now to get rid of these ads!

Something for the Crosley people

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J Man, May 21, 2011.

1. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

http://crosley-cars.proboards.com/index.cgi

Here is a new message board that is Crosley specific. They kindly added a hot rod section at my request so we could have a area to show of our modified creations. There is still not a whole lot of people as it is less than a month old but hopefully it will grow.

Hopefully this is OK with the mods to post this, they are not going to take anything away from here so no competition.

2. raidmagic

raidmagic

Those are cool cars. There is one for sale here local but I bought my truck instead.

3. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Bumping it up for the Crosley fans

4. I just joined that board! Thanks for the info!

5. Zerk

Zerk

The gallery post is pretty neat. Glad to see there's interest in modifying one of the most practical cars ever.

6. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Still not a lot of action over there but hopefully it will gain more members.

I have actually decided to sell my Crosleys. I will be putting an ad for them on there soon.

7. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

I had a Hot Shot as my first steet car inj 1957 for only about a month befor Dad desided he wanted it to build a SCCA H-mod,so i went back to colleting parts for my 1928 roadster,that notv going together fast enough,i also got a Henry J,by then I was out of my paper rout $ so took some time to get things running:cool:

8. crosleykook

crosleykook
    from sackamento

Did your Dad ever build the Hmod?