Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs santa maria

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by imitefinishthis1, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Any one planning on going to Santa Maria this year?

2. capten icon

capten icon
    from Lodi

im goin to try and take the model t out there this year. hopefully. are you going to take your pickup in your avatar?

-Pete

3. SlickRick83

SlickRick83
    from merced

There will be a few of us from the central valley cruisin down there.

4. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

5. michaelthe9

michaelthe9

Me an the missus are going. Might even bring a son or two along if they don't mind hanging out with dad all day. I have been on work travel for so long I CAN'T WAIT to do Santa Maria. I am never dissappointed.

This month's Rebel Rodz has quoted the show as being April 29-May 1. My sources say May 27-29. I am going to the one over Memorial Day weekend. I hope others are not misled by the Rebel Rodz article.

Michael

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011

6. This year being the 30th annual show is May 27-29 on MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
    Thank you for making this show what it is, It's all of you that go make this show a success.
    The Santa Maria Speedway will have racing on Saturday and Sunday at 5pm
    The address is
    Santa Maria Speedway
    1900 Hutton Rd. Nipomo, Ca. 93444
    805-922-2232 for more info.
    only 4 1/2 miles north of the Santa Maria Inn

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  7. [​IMG]

For those of you that are staying Sunday night there is the
    Join The Family event in Nipomo on Monday

8. RDR

RDR

That's the plan...

9. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

I should be up there as things look now!

10. the weather forcast for the show

Santa Maria
    Updated: May 21, 2011,

<TABLE class="twc-forecast-table twc-first"><TBODY><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-when">Thu 26 </TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-when">Fri 27 </TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-when">Sat 28 </TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-when">Sun 29 </TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-when">Mon 30 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="twc-forecast-table twc-second"><TBODY><TR class=twc-severe-row><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-icon 1">[​IMG] </TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-icon 2">[​IMG] </TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-icon 3">[​IMG] </TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-icon 4">[​IMG] </TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-icon 5">[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD class=twc-col-1>Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-2>Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-3>Mostly Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-4>Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-5>Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --></TR><TR class=twc-forecast-temperature-high><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">70°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature">72°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature">72°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">70°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">65°F</TD></TR><TR class=twc-forecast-temperature-high><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 4 --><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 5 --></TR><TR class=twc-forecast-temperature-low><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">51°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature">52°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature">51°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">53°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">50°F</TD></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 4 --><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 5 --></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:
    0%</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:
    0%</TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:
    0%</TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:
    0%</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:
    0%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="twc-forecast-table twc-forecast-links-table"><TBODY><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-first">Details</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-first">Details</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-first">Details</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-first">Details</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-first">Details</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

11. Not sure i can get away for all the days but i will be there atleast 1 day.

12. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

rooms available at the Rodeway Inn (805) 614-7062

13. Will350z

Will350z

14. KaddyKimber

KaddyKimber
    from Denver, CO

Everyone better take a bunch of pictures...I'm stuck in Colorado for this one!

15. 4woody

4woody

I booked at the Rodeway a couple of days ago after having trouble finding any vacancies online. I guess we just fill up the whole town now, but I was disappointed to see a rate of $169 per night. I took it, and am glad to have it, but $169 for a Rodeway seems awful expensive.

16. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

yea, not cheap but its a nice place.

17. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

Yeppers.... If you see a broken down Model A jalopy roadster on Highway 1.... that's me.... Please don't hurl empty beer bottles or cups of pee, please....... :D

18. silverfalcon

silverfalcon
    from california

Can you tell me the policy about leaving your car on the grass in back at the car show over night? Not camping but just covering my car and leaving it there while I head back in my other car to my room ? Thanks in advance..

19. cruzr

cruzr

yup..........me and 32 gal will be there

20. You can leave your car at the Fairgrounds over night. There is security. But NO Camping with your car

21. april may

april may

I booked it friday night for $65. But not for Sat. They wanted $170. :eek: