Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's happening in Long Island? Driving from Ca. to stay two weeks.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FoxSpeed, May 20, 2011.

1. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

My daughter and her family have relocated to Hunnington, NY. from Chicago. My wife and I had taken a road trip to Chicago for the last ten years and I got to know some of the car hangouts and small shows. I have never been to NY. I am going to be at her house for two weeks beginning May 28th. Can any of you,( or is it youse?) guys give me some tips on shows, drivein's, whatever? This is the first time we are not driving a hot rod on our trips, we are taking two of our grandchildren to Lake Geneva after we leave NY and needed a back seat. Still I would like to see the local car scene and swap stories. Any help?

2. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

Sorry, that is Huntington, NY. Got lost already

3. long island vic

long island vic

on fridays theres a cruise in bellmore at the tracks,,its about 30-40 minutes,,,tues is bald hill,about 20 minutes,,,theres alot more ,,others will let you know

4. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

apreciate that, thanks.

5. classicdreamer

classicdreamer
    from nyc
    1. A-D Truckers

My club is having a charity show on June 4th in Levittown on wantagh avenue. Close to huntington. PM me

6. South_paw

South_paw
    from America

June 5th Old Westbury Gardens Car show. Here's pictures from the 2008 show(modified cars are now allowed) westbury 2008

Every Sunday morning, Oak Beach Inn cruise. Get there by 8 AM. It's worth it. Great cars and a great location right on the water.

7. 1BADSLED

1BADSLED