Register now to get rid of these ads!

C Cabs Pics,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PJKeally, May 13, 2011.

1. PJKeally

PJKeally

Hi guys n Gals have been following H AM B for awhile now, I am wondering if any one has Pics of C Cabs they show please Especially Paddy Wagon as I am biulding My version, have been trying to by Model Kit but no go as Yet,Cheers Yours in Rodding { Rebel} Koolsville Australia.

2. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

3. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

4. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Saw this one last year at a show in Petaluma. . .

[​IMG]

5. peddlr

peddlr

how about this

Sorry, for some reason cant bring up the pic. only the link.

Attached Files:

6. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

well if you are seriously interested contact me, i own the DAN WOODS MOLD.........

the mold will give you this body................

7. ratster

ratster

here is mine and its for sale, sorry for the spam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  8. MP4/8

MP4/8

9. PJKeally

PJKeally

Hi Guys thanks for all Your replies and Pics ,hopefully I will be able to get a Freind to post pics of My C cab build , it is all steell hand built will be mounted on 1926 Essex chassis with Holden front end , diff 186 6cyl holden motor.I am now in 3rd of build using what I have laying around or can Scrounge here n there,I am 65 years young and am surviving on Old Age Pension fortnight to fortnight no dollars left over to do much,but What The Hell I am doing what I enjoy, I would like to Correspond with a Fellow Rodder in States:eek::eek:Sorry I am not Computer savvy so if someone {Male or Female} would like to Write it would be easier,Also Guys who have C cab Bodies for sale could you Please show prices with Your products{ may be one day}:D:DCheers all yours in Rodding{Rebel} PJ Keally.

10. RichG

RichG

How? Your link doesn't work, you won't accept PM's.:confused:

11. PJKeally

PJKeally

Sorry Guys I am not Computer savvy, takes Me 5/10 mins to work out How /Wahat to do.Cheers PJ Keally.

12. badshifter

badshifter

Hey, that's the 3-In-1 Mold! Milk Truck, Ice Truck and Beer Truck all in one! And one of a kind I hear as well.

13. PJKeally

PJKeally

Hi all it is 9.50 here in Aus,I was wondering what every one thought about forming/ get group together, to Collect information/ photos /build articles/ what available on C cabs,as there seems to be a resurgance in building,There a few being built out here again,I am sure there are others like Me who are no Computer savvy an d would not mind putting Pen to Paper,May be in Future with enough Photos etc Collected a book could be Poduced on Internationally built C cabs,Australia, England, America,and other Countries are building them,And I am sure not too many People would know where all Bodies ,Kits ,Parts are readilly available,I sure as Hell dont, and I did not so many Styles are out there any way Just an Idea Cheers PJ Keally, down under Koolsville.:):)

14. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

i have checked my links and i sent an e-mail to myself and it came through, please try again. or try this

www.bernieswelding.net

15. Deuces

Deuces

There was one that was sold at Barret-Jackson a couple of years ago that I thought was pretty neat.. Sorry! No pictures.. :(

16. Trophydash

Trophydash
    from Tulsa, OK

Lost project......

[​IMG]

17. There is two companys making these bodies mine is a Rod N Race Fiberglass in Cumberland, MD and there is a company in Arizona making them.Google and find it.

Attached Files:

18. Andy Brizio's C-Cab Delivery:

Andy's C Cab @ GNRS.jpg Andy's C Cab @ Andy's Picnic - Crow Canyon Park , Castro Valley, CA (photo by Bruce Olson).jpg Brizio Family with C-Cab.jpg

Andy's C-Cab was purchased by the late John Bonham in the early '70s ... as seen in the Led Zeppelin documentary film "The Song Remains The Same" (@ the 2 minute mark of this clip):

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52PXFJsPMvc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52PXFJsPMvc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

NOTE: In 1976, UK HAMBer Alan (Al's.C.D.T) Spittle purchased the C-Cab from Bonham ... Alan has since sold it, but it still resides in the UK.

19. Sonny Hallsworth's 392 HEMI-powered C-Cab Delivery:

Sonny Hallsworth's C-Cab & Boat @ Lake Camanche - 1973.jpg

20. RichG

RichG

Alright Bernie, I tried again, sent a message to both your website and on here to your email. Thanks.

21. Sonnysgirl

Sonnysgirl
    from Amarillo

I love this pic...Sonny was Uncle Sonny to me and I watched him create this from the beginning to the end....I am wondering if anyone out there has anymore pics of my uncle and his toys....this same car was repainted later so their might be some out there with an orange paintjob....thanks for posting these