Register now to get rid of these ads!

LiL Daddy Roth Spray Bomb has anyone used it yet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BronxMopars1, May 4, 2011.

1. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

LiL Daddy Roth Spray Bomb has anyone used it yet? I may paint my roof with it this weekend how well does it cover? Any hints or tips? Does it really have as much flake as they show?

2. -DouG-

-DouG-

I bought one to try it out... sublime green.
    I sprayed a little out on a piece of illustration board... it covers ok but i will def use a similar color under it when i use it. i think it needs it.

hth

3. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

I ordered a can last Saturday...still waiting for it to get here.....Hope to paint my dash and steering wheel with it this weekend...

4. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

5. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Thanks Guy's ill let you know my results Monday

6. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Hey guys just wanna let everyone know my friend Rickie Sells it at his shop in Costa Mesa CA, cheaper then from the site PM me if your interested!

7. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Im happy with the paint quality but you def DEF DEF have to use a base coat of color under it, its just clear with dif color flake in it. It DOES NOT look like the color advertised on the Moon web site, at least the "Warm Beer Flake" color doesnt

8. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

Discovered the same thing this weekend....I ran up to the paint store and bought a 1/2 pint sliver metal flake base coat and a 1/2 pint of candy green....

I'll have about 90.00 in the set up for my dash and steering wheel when it's all said and done.

9. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

I painted my bike w it last yr. Red base w ruined retina flake. Looks sharp but def not monster flake. More of a heavy metalic.