Register now to get rid of these ads!

Existing Member, Introduction long overdue

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 53buickkid, May 4, 2011.

1. 53buickkid

53buickkid
    from corona CA

Hello there fellow HAMBers,
    There isn’t much to say about me. I had this account for some time now but haven’t taken the time to actually write a little about myself and my ride. My name is Jason I live in Corona CA; I drive a 1953 Buick 4 door super which my buddy and I actually made the car into what it is now. I bought the car from a buddy out here in the IE, the body was straight, a couple dents here and there and the engine and tranny needed some loving as well. I still drove here around every chance I got but eventually the transmission gave out on me completely at a Del taco and I ended up having to drive her home on low gear. I set out to get the tranny fixed and through a friend of my brothers I was able to find someone that could hook it up with a reasonable price to fix it. Well 6 months later the tranny I took it to still didn’t fix it and I ended up losing all the money I put into getting it fixed. During this time I was introduced to a good friend of mine now named Ricky Ricardo and worked out a deal where I ended up with a rebuilt 454 Chevy big block, new Trans, air bags all around and some body work and a new paint job. So far everything has been going smoothly with it just last month I gave her a new grill to show off. I’m always open to any ideas given to me to do to my car. I’m a real nice guy so if you want to say what’s up to me at a car show or through a PM feel free to I will post up pictures showing the progress of the car as it went and will be going in the future.

2. Jason,
    Welcome from Michigan.

3. Old&Low

Old&Low

Welcome Jason! Anxious to see your pics.

4. Welcome aboard, Jason!

5. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI.

6. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

BETTER LATE THEN NEVER .....i guess.
    "AND THE BOWTIE ROLLS ON"

7. jeepfink

jeepfink
    from So Cal

Welcome from across town!

8. yardgoat

yardgoat

Welcome from Ga...............................YG

9. 53buickkid

53buickkid
    from corona CA

To add on to my previous post here are pictures of the progress of my ride enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as she is now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  10. 53buickkid