Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lonely Knights go to Viva and one gets arrested!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3Deuce40, Apr 26, 2011.

1. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

This was classic! Good job Johnnie! VLV2011 167.jpg

2. Poor Harry, never knew what hit him until it was entirely too late. Broke his Viva cherry with style, will never forget his first trip to VLV !

3. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

He's still cleaning out his shorts!

4. arbs1976

arbs1976

What happened? You guys just fucking with him or what?

5. 1931av8

1931av8

Uh oh! Harry musta been doing donuts in the parking lot again. Imagine how much more trouble he would have been in if he had a real engine in that sled. :D

6. JOBCORP

JOBCORP

need more info on this....

7. Mike,

Harry had a '50's vintage Las Vegas Police badge in his wallet. He wasn't doing anything wrong, just brought it since he owned it, and we were in Vegas. One my friends in the Memory Lane club (great guys by the way), is a LV Homicide Detective. I ask him to fuck with Harry for impersonating an officer. He went me one better and got his old partner, (in uniform), to as he put it, to "High-Stress" Harry. The Sarge came up and put Harry through the wringer, told Harry how Three people had identified him as representing himself as an officer, and had showed them a Las Vegas badge. He didn't know whether to shit-or-go blind. Kept telling him what a serious felony it is to impersonate an officer of the law. I almost pissed myself laughing.

When it became more than we could take, I came up behind Harry and said, "Gotcha" ! Unfortunately for me, payback is a bitch, and I'm afraid she's gonna have puppies......

Johnnie.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  8. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

Harry was a good sport tho.

9. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Thats a hell of a joke...Damn, i cant even imagine going thru that shit...LOL

10. old tin 38

old tin 38

Payback is indeed a bitch...I pulled a good one on a buddy and he got all pissy.He took ten years to get me back and boy,did he ever.:eek::D

11. 1931av8

1931av8

"Harry had a '50's vintage Las Vegas Police badge in his wallet. He wasn't doing anything wrong, just brought it since he owned it, and we were in Vegas."

Uh huh. Carrying that badge to get out of traffic tickets.

Wish I was there to witness that escapade. I won't miss a single event from here on out to see the payback!

12. Tom,

Harry and I worked the car entrance gate, at the show, for the three days, from opening until 3 or 4 PM. Am guessing that if somebody had really gotten out of hand, he might have "inadvertently" let them see in his wallet. Just my guess.

Working the gate turned out to be quite a bit of fun actually. Once the computer folks got the bugs worked out the first morning, it was pretty smooth sailing. The entrants were for the most part, having a good time.

Yes, you should not miss next year. We'll probably all wear badges, just for Harry........

Johnnie.

13. JOBCORP

JOBCORP

funny...i will be sure to steer clear of you fellas for awhile to stay clear of the retribution

14. 1931av8

1931av8

Somehow I don't think that the majority of VLV entrants would be too impressed by a badge. However, the "evade response" might have worked in Harry's favor.
    I already have some ideas for those VLV 15 badges. Harry's own private police force! Blackwater Vegas.

15. Studely

Studely
    from Pueblo, CO

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. This is a perfect example of great practical jokes gone completely right!

16. Good story guys. I'd be concerned about the payback also. Most of us are easy, but some carry it to a new level!

17. Scotty,

We missed you brother, could have used another good man ! Kristin was there in the matching pink Studebaker, got to talk to her for a minute. Harry and I checked her in at the gate, didn't even have to show her Harrys badge..........

The music line-up at the car show was the best: Lustre Kings, Dynatones, Blasters, and Jerry Lee Lewis. BTW, the Lustre Kings are playing Gunnison this year !

Johnnie.

18. jeepfink

jeepfink
    from So Cal

Awesome prank,good work.
    Yep, pay back is a bitch, when you least expect it...:eek:

19. sir_ely

sir_ely

Very nice....funny indeed.....the expression on his face during the conversation must have been priceless......ahhh the payback has to be monumental....

20. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Wish I could have seen that haha

21. notamerc

notamerc
    from colorado

Ok.....So 5windowjohnnie pimped me good..but like Mick Jagger once said....Time is on my side. Nevertheless, VLV was a trip and I will return numerous times. By the way, blowout at Cerro Summit was a drag but just part of the memory. Axle....it was done right my man. Thank you. and mr. walker...we will talk later
    H

Attached Files:

22. DRAGULA54

DRAGULA54

Hahahaha that's an awesome prank!

23. THAT prank falls into the "Totally Classic" territory!!
    Sheesh! You Lonely Knights are quite a humorous bunch, aren't ya'?
    Glad things went well for everyone (except Harry:D:eek:) and it sounds like this VLV was great! Wish I coulda made it...

24. Have to say, I am pretty proud of myself on this one. Have told the story 100+ times in the last couple days and am still laughing ! Too bad all the LK's at Viva were not on site for the spotlight in the face and rubber hose treatment. A great deal of the credit goes to Roberto Juarez, who was smart enough to get the uniformed officer involved. It set the tone completely..........

Also, Roberto and his wife Christina are amazing hosts as well. Laura and I were invited to a cookout at their home and treated to a fabulous time. All the Memory Lane guys are top shelf all the way !

This kind of stuff is what road-trips are all about..........VLV15 here we come. You comin' Harry ?

Johnnie.

25. BigFinCad

BigFinCad

Hey Johnnie,
    Don't be to proud, but maybe cautious! I've talked to Harry several times and his vocabulary has become quite limited. Mostly uses the word "payback". Hahaha

Big Rich

26. BigFinCad

BigFinCad

Hey Chris, Good picture. It was really good to see you and hang.

Rich

27. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

Thanks. Nice to be back