Register now to get rid of these ads!

early Elcaminos... lets see your sweety

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lono, Jan 18, 2011.

1. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

did you not see that this is about el caminos? oh, that's right. you break rules.

2. LaSalle Gearbox

LaSalle Gearbox
    from ohio

Mine's a bone stock '70. Original 350/350, dog dish, no air, no power steering or brakes, no nothin'. Refrigerator white, been repainted with I think a broom, vinyl seats re-upholstered in cloth. Bought it on a whim out of the newspaper when I was in Austin visiting brother-in-law. Drove it back to Ohio. In the barn. Always liked the 70s for some reason. Of course a 59 would be better, that black one from hemiferris is beautiful!

I know it's OT, dammit!

3. Left Turn

Left Turn
    Member Emeritus
    from Omaha, NE

I know it's O/T as hell.. but I REALLY like this... G-Body El Caminos give me that warm tingly feeling... I kind of want a junker I can swap a Cutlass or Regal clip, doors, and quarters on....

All the rest of the el co's are really cool too.. LOVE the 59's... one of my all time favorite cars. (I've always wanted a '59 El Co, or a '59 Impala Convert, the '64's and 65's are sweet too!)

4. Mark Hinds

Mark Hinds
    from pomona ca

She done, finally.

Attached Files:

5. The Continental

The Continental
    from Texas

I've got an 82 GMC, 73, and 76 SS. I'm keeping the 82, but I'd love a 59 or 69 SS.