Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kevan sledge just got ripped off

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magoozi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

i love this place, where else are you gonna get this many people looking out for one another? i've been watching this thread since it was first posted waiting for some good news. living in "the valley of the spun" i know firsthand about sack of shit tweakers, luckily there are all paranoid cowards so they will roll all over each other, i hope they all get what they deserve and you get the rest of your stuff back. i've got family in riverside so if you wanna toss some names out when all is said and done i'll pass it on so they can be aware.

2. up here in wa. state we have a island where my sister works that they keep all the sexual offenders that have served their time but are to much of a liability to release so they strip their "civil rights" away and the island is where they stay so why not have a island for the TWEAKERS and CRACKHEADS?

3. voodoo1

voodoo1

They should cut their fucking nuts off staple 'em to their forehead, ship them to eastern wa and make 'em pick in potato fields all the way to Idaho. But I digress......

4. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

to contain all the left coast Tweaks they'd need another Australia size island,Sad so many in one generation has given their youth to the Drugs, the years when most of us were learning a trade or advancing in careers are lost to them.when they get caught ripping people off or selling drugs,the only way they know to support themselves is Doing the same things that got them in trouble in the first place. Very happy that some of Kevan's things have been found,hopefully the remainder will be recovered as well.

5. Muttley

Muttley

Come on, who wouldnt want to mix up a batch of this stuff and smoke a little?

[​IMG]

6. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Good. I hope there will be some well deserved ass beatings coming up soon.

7. if you ever go to a tow auction you will witness these products first hand at one time or another. bought a van one time that was so full of shit i had to get the fire dept. to remove it before i could scrap it because they said it had to be scrapped as it was deemed to dangerous, health hazard!

8. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

It just makes me furrious how much stuff was stolen from kevans wife, it sounds like they took her whole wardrobe, maybe the tweeker was a cross dresser, it sounds like they emptied out his whole house, I used to own a 1959 valetine roadside dinner, it was all restored and I used to sell food out of it, one night a bunch of tweakers burn it down to the ground so they could sell all the stainless and electrical wire. Besides being drug addicts , they are stupid, they will cause thousands of dollars of damage for just a few bucks.

9. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Bump for missing items.................

10. bjinatj

bjinatj

11. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

here is the list again of the car parts stolen.

12. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

13. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Awesome news !!!!

14. RF

RF

Apparently "they" weren't done borrowin' your stuff, that or "they" felt a bit remorseful and wanted to put some things back? Whatever it be, it was enough to attract over a half dozen of RPD's finest, side arms drawn, and the ghetto bird doing laps around the 'hood. I tried to ring you Kevan, but went straight to an auto recording.

15. shadams

shadams

Wait....what? THey got into his house again? Got busted? So confused.....

16. bjinatj

bjinatj

This thread needs to be BTTT

17. dubcee

dubcee

WTF is going on now? I have been following, but now I am confused! New info? Or more action?

18. yea confusion now , what happened

30,000 plus views and well over 351 replys - people want to know

19. RF

RF

I'll let Kevan fill in the details after he finds out for himself (he had no idea that anything had even happened till I just talked to him earlier).

20. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

Kevan - glad to hear you got some of it back. I'm confused, these people that stole your stuff, they are still alive? Would anyone in this world miss them?

21. lordairgtar

lordairgtar

Looking over the shear volume of items stolen, they musta had a huge truck with them.

22. 54EARL

54EARL
    from Idaho
    1. A-D Truckers

I hope this is some kind of mistake

23. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Jacked again? Can't be serious right?

24. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

The drama of all this shit is just too much and I cant wait until it's all over.

Let me explain whats going on because I realize it's all a bit confusing. So let me start from the beginning. I've been in the process of selling my house in Riverside CA for the last 6 months. I finally found a buyer about 3 months ago so the wife and I decided to move up to Northern CA about 8 hours away. The buyer should have already taken possession of the house in Riverside but because of some BS on both sides we have not been able to close the deal yet. But I've already got my house and family up north so I've been going back and forth for the last month and a half trying to get all my stuff moved. I was coming back down 2 weeks ago for the final load when I discovered I had been robbed. So after the police report I called some good friends and we loaded up everything else that was at the house. Now the house sits empty but some other tweakers, druggies, or vagrants have decided they are going to brake in and try to live there! Could be the same people who stole my stuff but Im not sure. They are never around during the day but only go at night. In the meantime, the cops are still after two of the scumbags responsible for the theft. One of them was seen near my house so a friend called the cops. When the cops got to the house all the doors were wide open so they assumed he was inside. They went in the house with guns drawn and searched the whole property but didn't find anyone. The Riverside PD has been super helpful and says they are going to send some extra patrols at night so hopefully they will catch these assholes in the next few nights. Otherwise it's time for me a few friends to have a little camp out if you know what I mean! It's just ongoing drama but I hope that clears things up for now.

On a positive note............I got my Edmunds Caddy Valve covers back tonight!!!! Somebody bought them but found out they were stolen so they did the right thing and brought them back! Thank you sir! So It's all coming back piece by piece and the guys responsible will soon be in jail!

I want to say a special THANK YOU to Hudson Joe, Daisy, and Vic for all your help in the last week. You guys are the best and I'll never forget everything you've done for me. Cheers!

25. voodoo1

voodoo1

Very cool man. I love camp outs. Its always fun to sit around see what comes up to the campfire! Make sure ya have s'mores!

26. Torana68

Torana68
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Australia

thats a pretty awesome thing someone did, good on them !:)

27. Wow that's great to hear about your valve covers. There is hope yet for this world.

Before your camp out, be sure to research the castle doctrine and communication with RPD about you staying in the house that they are watching.

28. Glad things slowly are goin the right way. Keep it up Kev!

29. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Sorry you are having to live thrue all this drama, hopefuly you can get back to your life again, sounds like the secound batch of tweakers want to vandilize the house and steal the electrical instalations and any aluminum , make shure the insurance is paid up on the house, they are liable to torch the place!I bet you this secound batch of scum , know the first batch of assholes.