Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trying to get t bird back seat from PA to CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56 ford custom, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Well I amputting a 64-66 t bird back wrap around seat in my fairlane. I found one in PA but im in CA. Is there anyone that can help me out? Sellersays they wont ship it.

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

figure a long time member like you already put a ad in wanted section and checked out the resources in the H.A.M.B. relay group. Might want to check with Pick Your Part yards in Anaheim and Stanton since they have 50% Off Sale this weekend. I found my '61-'63 seats in local wrecking yards up here in Nor Cal. or checked with Memory Lane in Wilmington-oldautoparts.com

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  3. I have tried the wanted section and relay section before and not much luck. I work alot so by the time i get down to the wrecking yard they are closed or the cars are picked clean. From what I have heard emory lane has closed down.

4. What part of pa? If it's close enough I'll help out.

5. -Brent-

-Brent-

Try to find someone coming out to Bonneville. A lot of stuff gets relayed around that time. I've helped a bunch of guys that way and have heard of others, too.

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

See if the seller of someone else can get it to the Jalopy Showdown May 22nd. If so, then see if Len from SpeedCult.com will transport it from the event (he's going to be a vendor there) back to Michigan. If so I can pick it up from Len and give it to HAMB Hauler BenD next time he comes to town (which is often). He hauls to SoCal quite often. Of couse you'll need to check with BenD first too to see if he can haul it (he just has an open trailer and pickup bed, and how much he would charge.

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

talked to Larry's Thunderbird & Mustang Parts in Corona today and they say they get used parts from Hilltop Classics in Escondido 760-746-0400. Larry's can supply you with the special foam and seat covers needed for the T-Bird seats. guess you did not hear back from guy on craigslist selling '66 Bird parts I sent you info on.

8. biscuit eater

biscuit eater

If someone can get it to central KY I'd be happy to help out\hold it for you.

9. Jalopy joker, yeah he never responded....ohwell. I need a complete wrap around back seat with armrest and package tray.